|Part Number||Edison Screw Bulbs|
|Product Dimensions||8.2 x 21 x 21 cm; 718 Grams|
|Item Model Number||Edison Screw Bulbs|
|Size||3 Piece Set|
|Style||E27 Kit Only|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Special Features||Motion Sensor|
|Item Weight||718 g|
|Country of origin||China|
Philips Hue Edison Screw Bulbs E27 White LED Smart Bulb Starter Kit (Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and Google Assistant)
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$41.96 (26%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Special feature||Motion Sensor|
|Controller type||NetLinx ZigBee Gateway, Amazon Echo, IControl iHub|
About this item
- Set timers and light schedules and make it seem like you're at home even when you're not around; Now that's smart lighting
- This easy-to-use kit comes with two E27 LED smart bulbs to fit any standard lighting fixtures and table lamps; With Philips Hue Bridge, control up to 50 lights
- Control your lights with a Hue app or use your voice using Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit or Google Assistant; Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or Samsung SmartThings system and others
- With Philips Hue motion sensors, you can trigger your lights to turn on automatically so you can easily move through your house at night; Use the Philips Hue app to customise the brightness, timing or even the motion sensitivity of your lights; Easily expand your lighting system with accessories (sold separately) like a Hue Dimmer Switch or Hue Tap
- Feel secure with automated smart lighting from Philips Hue; Never forget to turn a light off when you leave and never arrive home in the dark again
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Philips Hue lights can mimic your presence, copying your lighting habits from the moment you arrive home to when you go to bed. To make it look natural, randomness around your selected times will prevent the lights from coming on every day at exactly the same time and warn off unwanted guests. Based on your location, specific lights turn on and off when you arrive or leave home. Works with other smart home devices such as security cameras to look out for your home so you don't have to. When your compatible smart camera sees movement, your Philips Hue lights can turn on as if you're at home. A great way to scare off potential intruders.
From the manufacturer
Do I need a Hue Hub to control my lights with an Echo?
With the regular Echo it is necessary to have a Hue Hub in order to control your Hue lights. If you have an EchoPlus device, you will only have access to basic features - on / off / dim /using pre-set scenes.
Can I control Hue lights without a Hue Hub?
Yes, you can either add Hue White bulbs to a dimmer switch (up to 10) or go for a Hue luminaire that is pre-paired with a Hue dimmer. However, this does not work with Hue color lights.
Does the Hue Hub need to be plugged into a router or can it be used with a Wi-Fi connection only?
No. You can hard-wire your Hue Hub into a router without internet. However, this means that you will only have access to your Hue system while at home, not remotely. An internet connection is needed to control your lights remotely.
Can I use my Hue lights outside or in the bathroom?
We recommend only using Hue Outdoor Smart lights outside and special bathroom luminaires in the bathroom as these are tested for those environments.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you want a system that does not depend on the internet to operate fully, then Hue is great. If you want more variety of products in the ecosystem, then Hue definitely stands out.
On the other hands, if you want the best globes (brightness, colour) or the best app, LIFX may suit better.
Definitely worth the premium over other brands, if you have the disposable income and want a peace of mind