Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.69 delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Philips Hue White Bayonet Cap (B22) Dimmable LED Smart Bulb (Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit and Google Assistant)
- Automate your lighting experience with Philips Hue and control your lights from home or away. Create light schedules from the Philips Hue App and never come home to a dark house.
- Requiring the Hue Bridge (sold separately) for the full Hue experience, these bulbs fit standard-size table lamps.
- Install the LED light as you would install ordinary bulbs, then pair them with the Hue Bridge, which allows you to control smart-bulb-equipped lamps and overhead lights via the Philips Hue App.
- Easily expand your lighting system with accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system.
- Control your lights with your voice using Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or Samsung SmartThings system and others.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Light your home smarter
Make light do more for you. Philips Hue is your personal wireless lighting system that lets you easily control your light from your device, creating the right ambience for any moment. Meet the world's most connected light.
Automate your lights for easy control and comfort
Add a Philips Hue white bulb to your system and enhance your home with warm white lighting that you can dim and control remotely. Automate your lights to make it seem like you’re home when you’re not or set timers.
- Alexa, turn the lights to warm white
- Alexa, turn living room to daylight
- Alexa, make the living room warmer
- Alexa, make the living room cooler
Smart control, home and away
With the Philips Hue iOS and Android apps you can control your lights remotely wherever you are. Check if you have forgotten to switch your lights off before you left your home, and switch them on if you are working late.
Set timers for your convenience
Philips Hue can make it seem like you're home when you're not, using the Philips Hue app. Set the lights to come on at a pre-set time or set rooms to light up at different times. Or let the lights turn off gradually in the night, so you never have to worry whether you've left any lights on.
Installation free dimming
Experience guaranteed smooth dimming with Philips Hue. Not too bright. Not too dark. Just right. No need for wires, an electrician or installation.
Control with your voice with Alexa
Philips Hue works with Amazon Alexa to allow you to control your lights with your voice. Turn your lights on and off. Dim to the desired brightness for a perfect ambiance. Even make the light in your room warmer or cooler. All without lifting a finger.
Power your light sources
If you have a starter kit, screw the bulbs into your existing light fittings and turn on your wall light switches. For other Philips Hue lights, such as Philips Hue lightstrip plus, you only have to plug them in and power them. Simple.
Power your light sources
Configure your lights
|White ambiance single bulb B22||White ambiance single bulb E27||White single bulb B22||White single bulb E27||White and color ambiance single bulb B22||White and color ambiance single bulb E27|
|Number of bulbs||1||1||1||1||1||1|
|Color output||Warm White to Cool Daylight (2200 K - 6500K)||Warm White to Cool Daylight (2200 K - 6500K)||warm white light (2700 K)||warm white light (2700 K)||16 million colors and shades of white light (2200 K - 6500K)||16 million colors and shades of white light (2200 K - 6500K)|
|Lumen output||806 lumen||806 lumen||806 lumen||806 lumen||806 lm @ 4000K||806 lm @ 4000K|
|Wattage||9.5 W||9.5 W||9 W||9 W||10 W||10 W|
|Other compatible devices||Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Home and Apple HomePod||Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Home and Apple HomePod||Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Home and Apple HomePod||Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Home and Apple HomePod||Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Home and Apple HomePod||Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Home and Apple HomePod|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-8 of 52 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Using the smart switch the light responds quickly and without problems;
- With Google Assistant, the answer isn't immediate, but it still work quickly
- With IFTTT it respond slowly, but it works
- With the official application for android is possible to set the light to turn on/off automatically when you leave/come back to home or as a timer/wake up alarm (But it is very annoying if used this way)
Definitely a good way to make the house a bit 'more home automation even if not prepared to be, surely I will buy some others
If my review was helpful, let me know with the buttons below