|Item weight||0.44 Kilograms|
|Specific Uses For Product||Inside|
|Warranty Description||2 year local manufacture warranty|
Philips Hue Smart Bridge (Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and Google Assistant)
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$26.98 (27%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Operating voltage||240 Volts|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||7.5 x 17.6 x 16.5 centimetres|
|Controller type||Amazon Echo|
|Connectivity protocol||ZigBee, Wi-Fi|
About this item
- Add up to 50 Philips Hue lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled bridge necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple Home Kit, or Google Assistant
- The heart of your Philips Hue system, this bridge also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- Operational humidity: 0 percentage<H<80 percentage (non condensing), Operational temperature: 0°C - 40°C Frequency band: 2400-2483.5 MHz, Maximum number of accessories: 10, Maximum number of bulbs: 50, Mounting options: Desktop, Wall
- Control your lights by connecting the Hue Bridge to your router with the included Ethernet network cable; This box also includes one Philips Hue Bridge, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The heart of your Philips Hue system, this bridge also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home. Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers).
From the manufacturer
Review this product
Reviews with images
Read reviews that mention
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Then it came time to connect it to Alexa. The downside here is that I had to link my Amazon account to the Philips Hue system in order for it to work. This technically means a computer somewhere on the Internet is relaying messages from my Echo Dot to the Hue Bridge for me (even thought they're only meters from each other). The advantage is that I can control the lights from Alexa but also from anywhere via the app. Good fun.
At the end of the day, there's a great satisfaction controlling the lights in the house via Alexa. I've got a few other smart devices since and Alexa can control them all. I'm pretty sure there are a lot more things I could start doing with this system. I feel like I've only just started scratching the surface.
So having to get ladders and unscrew 15 lights was a frustrating process that would be solved with wifi/network discovery or storing that data in the Alexa app as an example
I have been having a few issues with connecting to certain lights but it is handy to have
The bridge works well and it's kind of a set it up and forget about it.