Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ $6.50 delivery
Philips Hue Smart Tap Switch (Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit and Google Assistant)
- Remotely recall your four favorite Philips Hue light scenes at the press of a button Select from your own scenes, scenes created by Philips, or program a button to switch all lights on/off
- Requiring the Philips Hue Bridge (sold separately) for the full Hue experience, this switch does not need batteries It uses kinetic energy and is powered by your touch
- Mount the Hue Tap anywhere with the included mounting plate, or detach it and carry it with you as you move through your home
- Add up to 12 other Hue accessories (sold separately) such as the Hue Dimmer Switch or Hue Motion Sensor Control by voice with Amazon Alexa, Apple Home Kit and Google Assistant
- Connect it with your Nest or Samsung SmartThings system This box includes a Hue Tap with wall plate and two-year warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Light your home smarter
Make light do more for you. Hue is your personal wireless lighting system that lets you easily control your light from your device, creating the right ambience for any moment. Meet the world's most connected lights.
Your favorite scenes to set the mood
Recall your four favorite scenes anywhere in your home at the touch of a button. Use Philips Hue Tap as a remote control and turn all your lights off at the same time. Completely wireless and works without batteries, for your comfort.
- Powered by your touch - no batteries
- 4 preset light settings
- Link up to 25 Tap switches to 1 bridge; range: 15-30 m
- Place it where it matters with the adhesive tape or screws (incl.)
- Use as a remote control
- Configure the 4 scenes in the Philips Hue app
Recall your favorite Philips Hue scenes
You can preset your 4 favorite Philips Hue light settings in Philips Hue Tap switch. Select a scene you have created yourself, one of the scenes that Philips has created for you, or program a button to switch all lights off. It's all up to you.
Place it where it matters
Philips Hue Tap switch can be used as a normal wall switch. You can place it anywhere you want, using screws or the adhesive tape on the back plate of the switch.
Use as a remote control
You can also use Philips Hue tap switch as a remote control for your comfort.
Powered by your touch - no batteries
Philips Hue Tap uses kinetic energy and is powered by your touch. So no batteries needed.
Configure the switch through the Philips Hue app
Add the switch into the Philips Hue app to set it up.
Configure the Hue Switch
Place it where it matters
Control your lights
|Hue Tap Switch||Hue Dimmer Switch||Hue Motion Sensor||Hue Bridge|
|Battery||Kinetic energy - no batteries||N/ACR2450 battery (incl.)||2 AAA batteries (incl)||No batteries|
|Place anywhere||Yes, with screws or adhesive tape (incl.)||Yes, with screws, adhesive tape (incl.) or magnetic base||Yes, with screws and magnetic base (incl.)||Yes, anywhere close to a power socket|
|Use as remote||Yes||Yes||N/A||N/A|
|IP rating||IP 20||IP 21||IP 42||IP 20|
|Number of buttons||4||4||N/A||1|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE: You can modified the operation of the device using Philips developer kit, API commands and JSON.... if that made sense to you, then you will find altering the commands so that a single button pressed once turns on, pressed again turns off - this way you can have this remote control multiple rooms, even one button for on/off the entire setup.
If not, then you will either have to stick with the basic function or look at alternative app to control your Philips Hue setup that allows customised buttons - you will have to pay for this.