Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ $6.50 delivery
+ $8.79 delivery
Philips Hue White Ambiance Edison Screw (E27) Dimmable LED Smart Bulb (Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and Google Assistant)
- Ideal wake up light - mimic sunrise and sunset for a natural wake up/go-to-sleep rhythm Wi-Fi controllable smart LED lights with pre-set light recipes to help you energize in the morning, for your child to concentrate and for you to relax and read in the evening
- Change your light setting (dimming and pre-set light recipes) with the hue wireless dimmer switch from the comfort of your sofa
- Install the LED light as you would install ordinary bulbs, then pair them with the Hue Bridge, which allows you to control smart-bulb-equipped lamps and overhead lights via the Philips Hue App.
- Easily expand your lighting system with up to 12 accessories per system (sold separately), such as a Hue Tap or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system.
- Control your lights with your voice using Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or Samsung SmartThings system and others.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Light your home smarter
Make light do more for you. Philips Hue is your personal wireless lighting system that lets you easily control your light from your device, creating the right ambience for any moment. Meet the world's most connected light.
Light for your moments from sunrise to sunset
Add a Philips Hue white ambiance bulb to your system and enhance your home with shades of white lights. With a range from warm white to cool daylight, this bulb helps you to wake up, relax, read, concentrate or energize.
- Alexa, turn the lights to warm white
- Alexa, turn living room to daylight
- Alexa, make the living room warmer
- Alexa, make the living room cooler
Wake up and go to sleep naturally
Philips Hue will help get you out of bed the way you like it, helping you start your day feeling refreshed. The light brightness increases gradually mimicking the effect of sunrise and helps you wake up naturally. In the evening, the relaxing warm white light helps you to go to sleep.
Create your ambiance with warm white to cool daylight
Set the right ambiance for any moment and decorate your home with warm to cool white light. Enjoy different styles throughout the year, no matter if it's the crisp white light reminding you of a spring breeze, the warm white light of a summer sun, or the ice cool daylight of winter.
Relax, read, concentrate and energize with light recipes
Philips Hue can help you to customize your daily routines. Get ready for the day with cool, bright white daylight that helps to energize. Stay focussed with finely tuned bright white light. Or put your feet up and relax with a soft glow of white light for the perfect end of the day.
Control with your voice with Alexa
Philips Hue works with Amazon Alexa to allow you to control your lights with your voice. Turn your lights on and off. Dim to the desired brightness for a perfect ambiance. Even make the light in your room warmer or cooler. All without lifting a finger.
Power your light sources
If you have a starter kit, screw the bulbs into your existing light fittings and turn on your wall light switches. For other Philips Hue lights, such as Philips Hue lightstrip plus, you only have to plug them in and power them. Simple.
Power your light sources
Configure your lights
|White ambiance single bulb B22||White ambiance single bulb E27||White single bulb B22||White single bulb E27||White and color ambiance single bulb B22||White and color ambiance single bulb E27|
|Number of bulbs||1||1||1||1||1||1|
|Color output||Warm White to Cool Daylight (2200 K - 6500K)||Warm White to Cool Daylight (2200 K - 6500K)||warm white light (2700 K)||warm white light (2700 K)||16 million colors and shades of white light (2200 K - 6500K)||16 million colors and shades of white light (2200 K - 6500K)|
|Lumen output||806 lumen||806 lumen||806 lumen||806 lumen||806 lm @ 4000K||806 lm @ 4000K|
|Wattage||9.5 W||9.5 W||9 W||9 W||10 W||10 W|
|Other compatible devices||Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Home and Apple HomePod||Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Home and Apple HomePod||Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Home and Apple HomePod||Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Home and Apple HomePod||Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Home and Apple HomePod||Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Home and Apple HomePod|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-8 of 10 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Yellow to white light
Works with Alexa
Anyway that aside. Philips work ok, they can be a bit dodgy with Alexa, but it does work. I have heaps of these lights now, including the down lights in the kids hang out. The teenagers love that with a flick of a switch (press of an app) it’s a disco in there.
The only place it’s kinda been a waste is the kids bedrooms, they are so used to using the switch that they turn them off and then the lights can’t be controlled via app.