PhD Smart Bar High Protein Low Carb Bar Dark Chocolate Raspberry, 64 g, Pack of 12
|Price:||+ $23.93 Delivery|
- 20 g protein per bar and less than 2 g sugar
- Contains no palm oil or FOS
- Available in eight flavours
- Palm oil free
Product detailsStyle Name:12 Bars | Flavour:Dark Choc Raspberry | Size:64 g
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 19 x 14.5 x 7.6 cm; 800 Grams
- Date First Available : 5 October 2018
- Manufacturer : PhD Nutrition
- ASIN : B06XSTS7P7
- Item Model Number : 05060119291480
- Best Sellers Rank: 31,068 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Smart bar is a high protein, low sugar snack.
smart bar contains a soft protein centre that is coated in gooey caramel and protein crispies which truly delivers that satisfying crunch texture when you take a bite. If this was not enough, the smooth chocolate coating really does replicate a true confectionary bar taste whilst keeping your macros intact.
Smart bar is available in six flavours: Caramel crunch, choc peanut butter, chocolate brownie, cookies and cream, dark choc raspberry and the addition, white choc blondie. The smart bar range is amongst the fastest growing protein bars in the UK. Never has healthy eating been so enjoyable. Gone are the days of dry, difficult to chew protein bars. The Smart Bar range brings you a low sugar, high protein taste sensation. You won't be disappointed.
In addition to having unsurpassable taste and texture, smart bar is highly convenient yet also macro-friendly.
smart bar delivers 20 g of quality protein and less than 2.1 g sugar (depending on flavour). In addition to this, smart bar is palm oil free.
With the smart bar being a grab and go snack, you can enjoy this bar anywhere at any time
smart bar can be used whenever you wish. Due to the fact it is highly convenient you can take it with you anywhere whether it’s on a leisurely walk, post workout or away on holiday.
Smart bar has also been known, on occasion to be used as toppings for home-made recipes too such as; pancakes, overnight oats etc.
12 x 64g
Protein Blend [Milk Protein, Collagen Hydrolysate, Soya Protein Isolate], Caramel Layer [Sweetener (Maltitol), Condensed Milk, Cocoa Butter, Water, Humectant (Sorbitol), Emulsifier (Mono And Diglycerides Of Fatty Acids), Flavourings, Salt, Colour (Plain Caramel)], Sweetener (Maltitol), Soya Crispies [Soya Protein Isolate, Rice Flour, Barley Malt Extract (Gluten), Salt], Cocoa Butter, Humectant (Glycerol), Whole Milk Powder, Water, Cocoa Mass, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Powder, Flavourings, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Sunflower Oil, Natural Vanilla Flavour.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
This is the second of the PhD Smart Plant Bars that I have tried (The other bring their Choc Peanut Caramel flavour) and I have been very impressed so far. The Choc Coconut and Cashew is currently my favourite of the two flavours I have tried.
UPDATE (10/09/19): I have now tried all 4 of the vegan flavours and below are my final ratings.
1. Choc Coconut and Cashew: 4.5/5
2. Dark Chocolate Brownie: 4.5/5
3. Choc Peanut Caramel: 4/5
4. Choc Toffee Popcorn: 4/5
1. Bars arrived in a random brown box and not the original packaging. At first I didn't think too much of it and thought that perhaps they were trying to reduce waste but then I tried the bars.
2. The bars don't taste anything like the ones I've had on previous orders. Very dry and hard. Not anywhere near as tasty.
3. Due to the bad taste I checked the packaging in more detail and saw that the bars go out of date next month. Perhaps this is why they taste bad.
Overall, very disappointed - won't be buying these through Amazon again. Don't waste your money!
they taste like magnum icecreams and are very filling. i find grenade bars are a bit sand paper tasting where as there's minimal of that with this product. i would choose this over anything and i've tested all the leading brands!
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 31 October 2019