Petstages Unicorn Cuddle Pal Calming & Soothing Cat Toy
|Price:||+ $10.48 Delivery|
- Warmth that soothes: if your kitten or cat has separation anxiety, the Petstages nighttime cuddle toy is a great choice to help reduce their stress and help them sleep. Just place the buckwheat filled pouch in the microwave- once warmed, seal back into the cuddle pal for comforting warmth.
- Filled with buckwheat: a removable pouch on this microwaveable cuddle cat toy can easily be placed in your microwave and is filled with buckwheat for more natural comfort.
- Machine washable: To wash your kitty’s cuddle toy, Simply remove the buckwheat pouch and place the shell in your washing machine for cleaner cuddle time.
- Soft cozy shape: great for cuddling when cats are sleeping or stressed
- Super cuddly – This toy has a soft exterior that cats love to cuddle
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 27.94 x 13.97 x 9.53 cm; 20 Grams
- Date First Available : 1 January 2018
- Manufacturer : Petstages
- ASIN : B0787FVCC1
- Item Model Number : 67832
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Cuddle Pal Unicorn will warm your cuddle bugs heart! This soft, cozy cat toy comes with a removable buckwheat filled pouch that can be microwaved to warm. Once warmed, seal back into the Cuddle Pal Unicorn to create a calming, soothing plush for your pet to snuggle and curl up with. Perfect for calming separation anxiety or other sources of stress.
Customers also viewed these products
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Anyways because my maine coon is one yrs old next and
I have been home since March. With all that said, I will be back at work soon and have read a few articles about cats and dogs getting separation anxiety and I seen this and thought why not, it couldn't hurt. He'll have a new toy plus it's cuddly and he'll be able to listen the radio till I get home.
She doesn't know what to think when it's warm, which is funny, but overall I'm really happy that I got it for her.