- Product Dimensions: 23.5 x 12.7 x 33 cm ; 1.18 Kg
- Boxed-product Weight: 1.6 Kg
- Item Model Number: ZPA00-16201
- ASIN: B079QPL57P
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 13 April 2018
- Customer Reviews:
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 10,448 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
PetSafe Wall Entry Pet Door with Telescoping Tunnel, Small, for Pets Up to 15 Lb, White, Made in The USA
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- DURABLE FRAME: Durable PVC plastic frame is great for withstanding UV exposure, and the telescoping tunnel fits wall thickness 4.75 in. - 7.25 in.
- DOUBLE-FLAP DESIGN: The pet door has two replaceable flaps that help keep out weather and provide energy efficiency
- CONTROLLED ACCESS: The slide-in closing panel is provided for added insulation and control of your pet's access
- EASY, DO-IT-YOURSELF INSTALLATION: Installs into several wall types including all types of siding, stucco and brick; cut-out template and step-by-step instructions included
- PET SIZE: Recommended for pets up to 15 lb.; pet door flap opening measures 5.25 in. W x 7.5 in. H
- PRODUCT SUPPORT: PetSafe brand's U.S.-based Customer Care experts will be glad to help; call Monday through Saturday at 1-800-845-3274
- EXPERIENCE: PetSafe brand has been an industry leading U.S. manufacturer of pet behavior, containment and lifestyle products since 1991, helping millions of people and pets each year
Style: New Version | Size: Small
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Included in the Box
Wall Entry Pet Door with Flaps
Slide-in Closing Panel
8 Drywall Screws
8 Screw Caps
8 Toggle Bolts
Suggested Pet Weight
5.25 in. x 7.5 in.
Up to 15 lb.
8.25 in. x 11.25 in.
Up to 40 lb.
10.375 in. x 15.375 in.
Up to 100 lb.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Will this work in walls thicker than 7.25 in.?
A: The PetSafe Wall Entry Extension, sold separately will allow for installation in walls 7.25 in. - 12 in. thick.
Q: Are there replacement flaps available for this pet door?
A: Yes, the PetSafe Freedom Replacement Flaps are sold separately and can be easily replaced if new flaps are needed.
From the manufacturer
At PetSafe brand, we are passionate about creating innovative behavioral, containment and lifestyle product solutions to give you more great moments with your pets.
PetSafe Wall Entry Pet Door
Convenience for you and your pet
The PetSafe Wall Entry Pet Door allows you to install your new pet door into an interior or exterior wall instead of a people door. Its telescoping tunnel allows you to adjust your pet door to fit walls of different widths.
The Wall Entry Pet Door includes a slide-in closing panel for additional pet access control. Use the slide-in closing panel to prevent your dog from using the pet door, to keep strays out of your home or for additional weather resistance.
Detailed instructions and cutting template allow for easy installation into interior or exterior walls.
- Available in S, M, L
- Durable telescoping tunnel
- Slide-in closing panel
- Interior/Exterior wall installation
|PetSafe Wall Entry Aluminum Pet Door Extension Tunnel, Small||PetSafe Wall Entry Aluminum Pet Door Extension Tunnel, Medium||PetSafe Wall Entry Aluminum Pet Door Extension Tunnel, Large|
|Compatible With:||Wall Entry Aluminum Pet Door model PPA11-10915 and ZPA00-16201||Wall Entry Aluminum Pet Door model PPA11-10916 and ZPA00-16202||Wall Entry Aluminum Pet Door model PPA11-10917 and ZPA00-16203|
|Extends Walls From:||7 1/4" to 10 3/4" thick||7 1/4" to 12" thick||7 1/4" to 12" thick|
|PetSafe Extreme Weather Pet Door||PetSafe SmartDoor||PetSafe Freedom Aluminum||PetSafe Patio Panel Pet Doors|
|Available Sizes:||S, M, L||S, L||S, M, L, XL||S, M, L, LT|
|Access Option:||Snap-on Closing Panel||RFID Key||Slide-in Closing Panel||Slide-in Closing Panel|
|Installation:||Door or Wall Installation||Door or Wall Installation||Door Installation||Sliding Glass Door Installation|
Review this product
Top international reviews
1 dog got it straight away. The other was far too scared at first but we trained her.
For training, I recommend removing one of the 2 flaps at first or even both and reward with a high value treat when or if they come through. You might need to start with rewarding them near the flap, head through the flap, head and paw through the flap, etc. Be patient, do not physically force. If it helps, start by lifting the flap for them at first. We also had a rule, the dog was not allowed to use the main door ever again, this meant we were constantly training and it paid off.
This flap has changed our lives! Dogs are able to find indoor space and go outdoor to wee themselves. This equipped with a 2 way audio cam is amazing when you have to go outdoors without the pups.
Minor observation. Small size is too narrow for Shih tzu but the medium one looks too big.