Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.20 delivery
+ $8.20 delivery
JW Gripsoft 65026 Cat Nail Clipper, Grey/Yellow
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$1.00 (8%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Item weight||0.02 Pounds|
About this item
- COMFORTABLE LENGTH: Short length of the cat nail trimmer allows easy control and manuevering
- EASIER PRECISION: Small blades of the pet nail clippers allow for safer and more precise clipping
- NON-SLIP RUBBER HANDLE: Cat claw clippers have a non-slip handle that won’t shift or move when trimming
- SUITABLE FOR ALL CAT BREEDS: JW Pet Gripsoft cat clippers provide grooming for all breeds of cats and sizes of nails
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 14.61 x 0.64 x 10.8 cm; 7.08 Grams
- Date First Available : 17 April 2018
- Manufacturer : JW Gripsoft
- ASIN : B0002DK09G
- Item Model Number : 65026
- Best Sellers Rank: 1,798 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Gripsoft Cat Nail Clipper Stainless Steel Rubber Trimmer is a 'scissor' style nail trimmer. This nail clipper is just the right size to safely and easily trim your cat's nails. The non-slip comfortable rubber handle makes it easier to hold the clipper providing a safer grooming experience for your pet. It is suitable for all cat breeds.
From the manufacturer
1. Smaller blades ensure easier, more precise clipping
2. Shorter length allows for better control and easier maneuvering
3. Rubber handles provide a secure, stable grip
Compact clippers for clean-cut claws
Keep nails in trim condition with the quick and easy JW Gripsoft Cat Nail Clippers
- Shorter length makes the clippers easier to control and maneuver
- Small blades allow for safer and more precise trimming of nails
- Non-slip rubber handle provides a firm grip for safe and comfortable clipping
- Blades provide quick and easy clipping for a stress-free experience for you and your cat
- Size is perfect for all breeds of cats and small dogs
- JW pet products are intelligently designed to provide safer and long-lasting toys pets love and pet parents trust.
Easy to Control
The nail clippers' shorter length makes them easier to control and maneuver.
More Precise Trimming
For safe and easy trimming, the cat nail clippers’ small blades help provide precision and accuracy.
Pet-Parent Approved Grip
Featuring a non-slip rubber handle, the cat nail clippers provide a stable grip and are comfortable to hold.
One Size Fits All
The versatile nail clippers are ideal for grooming cat nails of all breeds and sizes of cats.
|Aspen Pet Furbuster Cat Guillotine Nail Trimmer||Aspen Pet Furbuster Cat Nail Clipper||Aspen Pet Furbuster Dog Guillotine Nail Trimmer||JW Gripsoft Deluxe Nail Trimmer For Cats||JW Gripsoft Cat Nail Scissors & Carrying Case||JW Gripsoft Palm Nail Grinder For Dogs|
|Dimensions||1.3" x 4.8" x 9"||1.3" x 4.8" x 9"||1.3" x 4.8" x 9"||6.5" x 4.5" x 1"||1.3" x 4.8" x 4.8"||7.08" x 5.12" x 1.77"|
|Features||Angled blade||Safe and accurate cuts||Ultra-sharp blade cuts through nails quickly and effortlessly||Guillotine style trimmer||Stainless steel scissors and styptic powder dispenser||Larger grinding wheel with two different filing grits and variable speed controls|
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In the week leading up to the grooming, I had bonding sessions with her, gently coaxing out her paws and practising pinching her toes while she was drowsy or grooming, so that we would both get used to it. If she yanked away, I followed or let go. After the clippers arrived, I had her in my lap and used them on a stick of dried spaghetti, again so that she would get used to the look and sound of the clippers.
I waited until she was falling asleep, just waking up, or busy grooming after meals, and seized these moments to get in there and get the job done. The snippers worked so well that she didn't feel it or even care most of the time. (As it turned out, snipping spaghetti was actually harder and louder than snipping her actual nails.) Having me hold her paw in place when needed was what bothered her more, but the snip itself didn't faze her one bit. There was hardly any sound.) In the end, she gave up and fell asleep halfway through. Once she passed out, I went to town and finished off all her nails in one go. AMAZING.
My advice is to make the cut quickly if you can, rather than cutting down on it slowly, to avoid an unclean cut (I was too slow on one nail, which ended up with a brittle cut). And also give lots and lots of verbal positive reinforcement (or treats if needed)!
My arms and legs are no longer being torn to shreds, our sofa is saved, and kitty still loves me. 5 stars all the way.