- Product Dimensions: 61 x 52.8 x 195.1 cm ; 16.3 Kg
- Boxed-product Weight: 16.6 Kg
- Item Model Number: PF-CC1
- ASIN: B07H7WGZ6D
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 10 September 2018
- Customer Reviews: 221 customer ratings
PetFusion Cat Climbing Tree Tower. (Tall sisal Scratching Posts, 2 Level Wall Mounted)
|Price:||+ $164.88 Delivery|
- INTERACTIVE DESIGN TO IMPROVE YOUR CAT'S WELLNESS: For cats who love to climb & perch up high. Great stimulation for young kittens AND older cats. No age discrimination. Stretch, scratch, jump, climb, perch, lounge & play
- MODERN CAT FURNITURE: Compared to the over-engineered cat trees which clutter your living space and actually limit your cat from climbing. That's what some cats believe curtains are now for : )
- SAFETY FIRST EASY WALL MOUNTED ASSEMBLY: (i) Includes zinc drywall anchors that can be attached to your wall with a hammer & screwdriver and also easily removed with just a screwdriver. No drilling required unless you prefer to anchor into studs or have plaster walls. (ii) Estimate 15-20 minute total assembly time
- PEACE OF MIND: Premium E0 grade MDF passes formaldehyde safety regulations. Product also passes stricter European REACH standards
- YOU SHOULD NOW: (i) 24 x 20. 8 x 76. 8 inches (lwh). (ii) Replacement posts available
Size: Cat Climber | Colour: Espresso
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Designed for cats who love to climb and perch up high. What cats don't? It's part of who they are. A better alternative to the over-engineered cat trees which clutter your living space and prevent your cat from climbing. That's what some cats believe curtains are now for. Easy assembly, 15-20 minute estimated total estimated time. Includes zinc drywall anchors that can be attached to your wall with a hammer and screwdriver and also easily removed with just a screwdriver. No drilling required unless you prefer to anchor in studs or have plaster walls.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is extremely good quality. And once properly installed against the wall, nothing short of a major earthquake would move this thing! Cats love it, including all the foster kittens that come through.
Only thing to mention is it is a bit tricky for the larger cats to climb DOWN, they kind of have to nose dive straight down because there is no angle to the poles. They learn to either jump from one platform to the other, or to whatever is nearby, but it can make some of them a bit nervous to begin with.
Top international reviews
2 1/2 hours of waiting, decided to work at making hole larger. I'm a 70 year old senior lady, perched on a ladder for over 2 hours trying to fix THEIR mistake. It's finally together but won't recommend this piece of **** and especially not their dismal customer service!