- Product Dimensions: 44.4 x 35.1 x 33 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 962 g
- Item Model Number: 20180108
- ASIN: B01KAWUHQY
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 21 September 2018
- Customer Reviews: 2,208 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
7,938 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- #29 in Cat Cages, Crates & Carriers
Pet Magasin Hard Cover Collapsible Cat Carrier - Pet Travel Kennel with Top-Load & Foldable Feature for Cats, Small Dogs Puppies & Rabbits
- PERFECT SIZE FOR A TRIP TO VET: A pet carrier that gives you the best features of both hard and soft carriers! 17" long by 13" high by 14" wide, it's suitable for cats, small dogs, and other pets.
- HARD BASE & PROTECTION: A hard top and hard base give you sturdy protection for your pet, and gives your pet a firm surface to stand on.
- EASY FOR STORAGE & COMFORTABLE INSIDE: The soft sides can be folded down so the whole carrier fits into a neat little package -- just the top and bottom zippered together. Takes up very little storage space while it's not in use. A padded mat in the floor gives your pet a comfortable place to lie down and a non-slip surface to stand on. A see-through mesh door lets him or her keep an eye on the world outside.
- EXTRA-SAFE & BREATHABLE: The carrier is made from premium materials, YKK zippers, and panels of tough but breathable mesh.
- TRUSTED BY 100,000+ AMAZON CUSTOMERS - More than 300+ 5 Stars reviews with 500+ of recommendation for cat & dog owners.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
ADD TO CART NOW- for your furry friends next outdoor adventure! ⚡ Your pet will appreciate the well-ventilated sides and mesh front that let it see and smell the outside world. Super neat and compact when it's folded up. ⚡ The top and bottom zipper together. A security lock on the door zipper ensures that even clever pets won't escape.
Review this product
Top international reviews
. DON'T BUY THIS it's a complete waste of money. If I could give it Nil stars I would.
She was a big fan of Amazon delivery boxes, as soon as I opened one she was in it and fell asleep in them as beds I have several scattered about our house now hopefully I can condense them down for the recycling bin!!
Do I recommend this item?...most definitely I do !
One of my many best buys from amazon, one happy kitty mommy!
Had it for 4 days now and she now no longer sleeps in Amazon boxes, she loves her new bed.
Good carriers, easy enough to put together etc. My only critisism is that the handle doesn't feel like it is very safe, so we support ours underneath while carrying.
I was certain nothing would match the comfort of the old "prison", but boy, was I wrong...?!
This one is big enough for both cats to be comfortable in it at the same time (when they stop feuding), it has more "windows", and a really comfy looking cushion... What more could the kitties be asking for?
Lightweight and easy to assemble.
Cat can go in the front (not a chance with ours) or lifted in and the top flipped down and zipped.
Seems to be comfy and breathable for him.
The big downside is that he is a nervous traveler and on the first trip home from the rescue centre had made a hole in the mesh insert on the door with his claws/teeth. I've found that facing the mesh towards the car seat means he doesn't try to escape this way and the other sides are unmarked by his attacks. The holes on every side means there's still plenty air circulation and I don't have to worry that he'll hurt himself on the soft sides as he may do with a plastic/metal carrier.
As somebody who lives in a flat, having a solid cat carrier was not an option with lack of storage space, so I always opted for a foldable one. However she hated going in the carrier. I could clearly see she didn’t find herself secure without a solid base.
Finally! I have found both.
Its made of foam so an overly destructive parrot would make short work of it. But it held my amazon fine with plenty of space and the holes on the side gave her something to hold onto.
I think you would be able to fit a medium can in this no problem.. I think a fat moggy would struggle