- Hardcover: 392 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (15 July 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415807239
- ISBN-13: 978-0415807234
- Product Dimensions: 15.9 x 1.9 x 23.5 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 662 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Pervasive Animation Hardcover – 15 Jul 2013
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
About the Author
Suzanne Buchan is Professor of Animation Aesthetics at Middlesex University, London. Her research investigates animation as a pervasive moving image form across a range of platforms and media. She teaches history, theory and aesthetics of cinema, digital screen arts, and animation, and she is active as a curator. Suzanne is editor of animation: an interdisciplinary journal. Her publications include The Quay Brothers: Into a Metaphysical Playroom (2011), Animated ‘Worlds’ (ed., 2006), journal and catalog essays, and chapters in scholarly collections.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|