Gayla Maxwell's first book, Permission to Dance showed you what was possible in your life. Practice the activities in this book and you will experience it.
This activity journal is the companion book to Permission to Dance: The Life-Changing Guide to Releasing Self-Criticism, Letting Go of Unrealistic Comparisons and Experiencing the Power of Self-Love.
The activities found inside this book have been profoundly transforming the relationships, careers, performances and the quality of the lives of Gayla’s clients for many years.
These activities are designed to take the struggle and self-criticism out of discovering our full potential and remind us to go back to enjoying the process of discovery as we once did!
Connect. Play. Stuff up. GET up. Release hang ups. Lighten up... and experience the unlimited freedom of mind, heart and spirit found only when you give yourself Permission to be all that are by nature.
• Make your whole life a LOVE-life!
• Have the relationships you most desire
• Enjoy the career that brings you joy
• Contribute what only YOU can offer the world
• Let life be a joyous place to grow, togetherGayla Maxwell
is a clinical hypnotherapist and creative performance consultant, as well as the inspirational author of Permission to Dance and Permission to Practice. From training GP's in suicide intervention skills, working with corporations including BMW, to now specializing in working with actors, musicians, writers and artists, Gayla has a broad experience in what limits us from being our best selves, and how to gently overcome our perceived 'obstacle' to success - whatever that means to each individual. Gayla specializes in mastering performance through a reinforced state of awareness and presence; overcoming creative blocks; building healthy self-esteem and confidence; overcoming self-doubt, fear and anxiety; and overcoming unhealthy relationships.Praise for Permission to Dance“Written exquisitely, Permission invites the reader to consider life’s big picture, some self-review and it offers unique ideas and exercises to keep the spirits soaring!”
– Dr. Danny Beran MD, PHD“Inspirational, life changing, one of the most honest authors of this kind of material I’ve ever experienced in 25 years of personal development.”
– Simone Walsh, Business Consultant“This is a delightfully different, easier way to experience life and gain the success in relationships which change our daily outcomes. Refreshing.”
– Lindsey Marshall, Elite Performance Consultant