IPL Permanent Hair Removal Device 600,000 Flashes and 8 Energy Levels Facial Whole Body At-Home Painless Hair Removal System for Women and Men
|Price:||+ $11.81 Delivery|
- ⭐Permanent Hair Removal and Painless: The IPL hair removal device can emit a strong pulse and be absorbed by the hair follicle melanin, thereby damaging the hair follicle. The result is permanent hair removal and permanently smooth skin. It has a built-in freezing function for cooling and protecting the skin.
- ⭐8-Level Energy：This new upgraded hair removal device has 8 levels of energy and has higher energy than other hair removal devices. The higher the level, the higher the energy and the better the hair removal effect.Level 8 energy can also be used to match your skin of deffrent part to the more appropriate energy level.
- ⭐Fast & Effective: Clinical data shows that 75% of hair growth was inhibited after 4 weeks of using the hair removal device. 95% of hair growth was effectively inhibited and the hair is basically not regrowth after 8 weeks of use.After 12 weeks, you don't have to have regular treatment, just say goodbye to repeated hair loss.
- ⭐600,000 Flashes & LCD Screen: IPL hair removal device has real 600,000 flashes,which are available for personal use for 15 years and for 10-15 people for 8-12 weeks,no need to worry about replacing the cartridges. In addition, it is equipped with an LCD screen that clearly shows the amount of flash remaining.
- ⭐After Sales Sevice: We has been committed to providing high quality products and good after sales service. If anything happens to your device or you are not satisfied with the result of hair removal within the 1 year period, you can get a replacement for free or you can get a full refund.
Colour: Bright White
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Innovative IPL Technology
Uses an innovative technology called IPL (Intense Pulsed Light). The principle is to emit a strong pulse and be absorbed by the hair follicle melanin, thereby damaging the hair follicle and achieving permanent hair removal. Therefore, it's not recommended for use on very blonde, red, grey or white hair where the smaller amount of melanin does not absorb the light.
8 energy levels
Our new upgraded laser hair removal device energy level has also upgraded from 5 levels to 8 levels.It have higher energy than other hair removal devices. The higher the level, the higher the energy and the better the hair removal effect. Also,it can match your skin of different part to the more appropriate energy level.
2 flash modes & Comfortable Treatment
Two flash modes design can satisfy your demands on different hair removal parts.The manual mode is mainly used for small area, such as bikini line, fingers, lips; and the automatic mode can be used for large area, such as arms, legs, chest and back. Automatic mode will be about 30% more efficient than manual mode.The IPL device is integrated with unique cooling technology to cool and protect the skin.
How often to use ?
1. Twice a week for the first 4 weeks.
2. Once a week from the fifth week to the eighth week.
3. Once a month from the eighth week to the twelfth week.
1*IPL laser hair removal device
1*Shaver 1*User manual
|5 star 37% (37%)||37%|
|4 star 9% (9%)||9%|
|3 star 10% (10%)||10%|
|2 star 10% (10%)||10%|
|1 star 33% (33%)||33%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
I bought this item and used it as directed for one session, I only applied it as a test to see how my skin would react. Things seemed to be ok. However, the second time I attempted to use this it no longer worked.
I can't attest to whether or not the treatment will work or not since I wasn't able to use it for directed amount of time, but I can say that at least for me, it couldn't even turn on twice without it dying. Unfortunately as I waited awhile to use it I don't qualify for a return. I'm unsure as to whether or not this specific one I got was defective, but from my experience it isn't worth the money.