- Product Dimensions: 10 x 1 x 18 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 9.1 g
- Item Model Number: JNB18BR-SM
- ASIN: B0721N8CNG
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 27 June 2018
- Customer Reviews: 5,569 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,231 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
Periea Handbag Organiser - Chelsy - 28 Colours Available - Small, Medium Large (Small, Brown)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SMALL - H5.5 x L8.5 x D1-3.5in; MEDIUM - H6.5 x L11 x D1-5in or LARGE - H8.1 x L 13.2 x D1-7in (Each size sold separately)
- Total of 13 inner & outer compartments, including 2 large zipped compartments
- Machine washable durable, polyester and nylon material with cotton lining for retaining your handbag Organizer's shape
- Has strong, reinforced handles which make it easy to lift your handbag Organizer in & out of your handbag
- Why is Periea no1 around the world for handbag organizers? Quality that last & affordable price. Check our shop for more organization solutions
Size: Small | Colour: Brown
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Periea Handbag Organizer, 13 Compartments - Chelsy (Pack of One)
Keep your handbag organised and in control. Put all of your items in this handbag organiser then place it in the handbag you are going to use for the day. You will never have to rummage around your bag for those keys or purse again.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
Now after using it for a week, I find that as it doesn't have any real stability of it's own the sides tend to collapse in and it gets crushed inside my bag. I think the only solution will be to either insert some stiff card in each of the side zip pockets or fasten it with velcro to the inside of my bag to hold it up. Neither of which is ideal so I dropped my review to 3 stars.
I had intended to use it as an insert in a rucksack pocket, to avoid a jumble of things in the bottom of the pocket. The size I bought was too small for my needs, and I have re-purposed it to hold a LED Light Pad. It works fine for that, and it way cheaper than the specially marketed photographic pockets, while still having a decent amount of padding.
So, from my experience, measure carefully, and be sure you are ordering the best size for your needs.
The only problem is, as there are so many pockets, I am encouraged to fill them all and carry more in my bag! it weights a ton.
Would recommend though. So useful. Wish i'd have bought one years ago.
Predominantly bag organisers, they have a variety of uses - drawers, desks etc., home or at work, in the car, anywhere space is at a premium or organisation desperately needed.
I use the large one in totes, the middle one for larger handbags & the smallest for others or even as a makeup/toiletries bag for a weekend away.
Once you have these the world of organisation is your oyster!
Each bag is the same design: 2 full width zip topped sections with an open central section between & a number of net & whole pockets on both outside walls. Discreet double handles offer ease of carrying or transferring between bags.
I find these incredibly useful & have gifted some to friends who also hate everything falling to the bottom of their bags, unable to quickly find mirrors & lipsticks or door keys or phone. One friend keeps all their regular medication in one. The uses are endless
This manufacturer & this particular style offers superior quality & manufacture. Believe me, I’ve tried a few!
Such a simple idea, well thought through, extremely versatile - keeps me organised & happy
Would be very good to have a long keyring you so your keys were always attached to your bag - but long enough to open doors without disconnecting them.
Really cool thing
Next transformation- different colors on the sides to differentiate😀
It’s brilliant and I no longer have to spend ages searching for everything. I was so impressed I bought several others for my le pillage longchamps bags and as cosmetic organisers