Yet, the message is the same. You should really eat more vegetables.
But as you know, the struggle is real.
You want to move towards a plant-based diet. But chances are, you’re dealing with one of these: Habits: You're struggling to stick to healthy eating habits. Addiction: You feel addicted to sugar and refined carbs. Starting: You've been told how great people feel now that they eat more vegetables (and perhaps stopped eating meat, cut out dairy or gone vegan completely), but where do you begin?
Being a human being gets in the way of healthy eating. External pressures: They take our precious energy and time. Sugar and refined carbs: They are like a drug. Meat and cheese: They taste really good.
You get the point.
So what's in the book?...
In this straight-forward, yet eye-opening short-read book, we’ll discuss:
- Why it’s so hard to actually eat more vegetables.
- How to break psychological barriers holding us back.
- Who the real enemy is in our battle to eat healthier (and how to fight back).
Sound good? Let’s take a step back.
A little background...
Since 2012, I’ve devoted my work at Life is NOYOKE to showing people how a Vitamix can help them ease into a plant-based diet that sticks. Thousands of people visit our site every day and join our community.
Prior to this, I was a traveling consultant ‘living the dream.’ My clients loved me, but I did not love myself. At rock bottom, I figured out why I was struggling and turned my life around.
The catalyst to lasting change: A daily mix of plants (mostly vegetables) in my Vitamix.
I figure if I can lose 40 lbs with this simple daily habit, so can you.
A peak into how we support ourselves...
Shalva and I are primarily supported by Life is NOYOKE. When you use our links to Vitamix.com or Vitamix.ca and enter free shipping promotion code 06-007938, we get credit for purchases and earn a small commission. That helps support our mission of accelerating worldwide adoption of a plant-based, whole food-focused diet, and is greatly appreciated.
So towards the end, we’ll discuss how to use a Vitamix (the smart way) to make a plant-based routine actually stick. And then we’ll recommend you take one for a spin.
This book is a cumulation of five years of email, daily writing, and deep thinking about a big problem: Big Food and corporate interests.
You should be able to read it cover to cover in about an hour.
Who this ebook is for...
This quick-read ebook may be for you if:
- You’re curious about how the Vitamix machine can help you eat more veggies.
- You’re not sure if the Vitamix machine is worth the investment.
- You’ve tried and failed in the past at “getting healthy” and want to see if a Vitamix is worth a try.
- You’re already a Vitamix owner and are looking for inspiration to get more out of your investment.
This quick-read ebook may not be for you if:
- You’re looking for full recipes with instructions and descriptions (there are only links to recommended recipes).
- You’re looking for something that cannot be found somewhere in the archives of our sites or YouTube channel.
- You’re looking for a meal plan.
- You’re looking for step-by-step guidance on going vegan.
- You’re looking for a long read that will take you more than one hour to read.
- You’re uncomfortable with us reminding you that we make our living as commission-only Vitamix reps and that we’d love to help you find a Vitamix if you’re ready to “take the plunge.
The principles inside this book afforded me profound personal freedom. With or without a Vitamix, I hope they do the same for you.