Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.27 delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Pentel Arts Aquash Water Brush Assorted Tips, 4 Pack Carded (FRHBP4M)
|Deal Price:||$19.71 + $7.26 Delivery|
- Easy-to-squeeze barrel and unique valve system allows you to control the flow of water
- Fill with water or your favorite watercolor paint, ink or diluted acrylic
- Durable nylon Brush tip holds its point
- Flattened barrel keeps Brush from rolling off your work surface
- Easy to dismantle and clean or pop in the dishwasher (in a covered utensil bin)
Amazon Global Store
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
For over 70 years, Pentel has supplied the world with the quality products. We are one of the leader in innovation with a commitment to excellence.
Pentel invented roller ball technology the smoothest way to express ideas. Pentel pioneered graphite lead and our Super Hi-Polymer Lead is one of the market leader. Our mechanical pencil inventions remain the hallmark of the industry.
We take pride in our craftsmanship. Every Pentel mechanical pencil, lead, eraser, pen and correction fluid is manufactured by our own factories.
We are as committed to quality products as we are to education and worthwhile causes. We sponsor numerous educational programs and donate products to libraries, schools and organizations of need.
Review this product
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1. When squeezed, the water leaked out at side where the brush is connected to the body before the bruh itself gets the water. And it is major drops that would ruin a painting. The Derwent set I have been using didn’t have the issue.
2. The brush tip get too much water even when I am not pressing the body so it is easy to do loose strokes but can’t do details — diluted paint just messed up the details. The Derwent also didn’t have that issue.
I will give it some more try; if not improving I may have to exchange it. The only problem I had with the Derwent is that after less than one year one of my three brush set is stuck and water doesn’t come out no matter how hard I squeeze and the flat brush got worn out.
They have a fantastic point to them and a good water flow for my uses. I use them primarily with watercolor pencils or pan watercolors. Unlike other brands I tried, these have a “breathing hole” near the tip. This is crucial, because as you squeeze water out, air must eventually come in. In the brushes without these holes, it sucks air back in through the bristle area which pulls in water - and paint!! So the water in the brush is no longer clean water and will tint other colors. So frustrating.
When I travel light I prefer the Pentels. Highly recommend the set.