- Paperback: 170 pages
- Publisher: Cucina Media, LLC; 2 edition (18 September 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0996006036
- ISBN-13: 978-0996006033
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 1 x 17.8 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 159 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 81,885 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ $11.33 Delivery
Pencil Me In: The Business Drawing Book for People Who Can't Draw Paperback – 18 Sep 2017
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
“Get this excellent book to become a master communicator. Create clearer and simpler messages with words & visuals. “ — Alex Osterwalder
"This is a book of magical visual thinking ideas, tricks, tips and spells you'll want to carry with you wherever you go. It's a fantastic reference from the best minds in the visual business, ideal for the novice and expert alike — grab your copy now!"
— Mike Rohde, bestselling author of The Sketchnote Handbook and The Sketchnote Workbook
Pencil Me In is an invitation of the most valuable kind...Wodtke beckons the reader into a world where so much more is possible - inquiry, insight and rich imagination - all of it at the tip of your pencil.
— Sunni Brown, Best-Selling Author + Chief Human Potentialist.
About the Author
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The problem was, I couldn't see an overall concept to guide me. Instead, most of the chapters pointed to the websites and techniques of other people/artists. Other than basic sketching, I feel like the book is more of an aggregation of other people's work. Also, many examples are from flow charting and user interface design, which I already knew as a former software designer. Often, the primary communication tool in the examples was text enhanced with hand-drawn fonts. For that, I'd be better off using Powerpoint...
I just didn't find this book to be the useful tool it seemed to purport to be. But at least it saved me $300 in the long run.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Drawing > Pencil
- Books > Business & Economics > Communication & Psychology > Communication
- Books > Business & Economics > Management & Leadership > Decision-Making & Problem Solving
- Books > Business & Economics > Skills > Decision Making
- Books > Business & Economics > Skills > Running Meetings & Presentations
- Books > Textbooks & Study Guides