Pedicure Hard Skin Remover, Ankway Professional Rechargeable Electric Callus Remover Tool for Men&Women to Remove Dead, Hard, Rough Skin Pedicure Foot Care Tool with 3 Rollers 1 Foot File and 1 USB Cable
- FAST ELECTRIC CALLUS REMOVER - Ankway’s electric callus remover whose rollers spin 10000 times per minute without any load and 2100 times per minute with load, making it easy remove troublesome calluses.
- CONVENIENT PEDICURE HARD SKIN REMOVER- Small portable and powerful device, you can take the Callus remover anywhere with you.
- PROFESSIONAL PEDICURE TOOL FOR FOOT HEALTH - Effective Foot Callus Remover for home pedicure treatment gives yourself an all-over feeling of well-being by improving your foot health.
- AMAZING SAFETY- Owns the latest design and CE safety certification, which was created with input from podiatrists and dermatologists.
- LIFE GUARANTEE - The callus remover tool comes with our standard lifetime return guarantee. Try it risk-free and take advantage of this special launch offer!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
We back them with 12-MONTH WORRY-FREE warranty and friendly customer service.
Ankway electric callus remover is an innovative device designed to smooth dry, rough and calloused skin on the feet. Unique grinding rollers spin through 360 degrees at 40 times a second, gently and effectively buffing away hard, jagged skin on the heels. This hard skin remover has no blades and works faster and is safer than metal scrapers.
Hygiene and Safety Instructions
1. Use the device only for the purposes described in this user manual. Use the callus remover only for the feet and heels. Don't use it anywhere else;
2. Each roller is recommended for single person use only. For hygiene reason, the roller should not be shared with others;
3. If you have any skin conditions or other medical issues, consult your medical professional before using this equipment;
4. Don't use on the same aera continually or apply strong pressure. Use for no more than 2-3 seconds at a time. Stop immediately if you experience any pain or irritation;
5. Don't turn on your device if the grinding roller is not attached;
6. To prevent accidents or injuries when your device is in use, keep it clear from hair, eyebrows and eyelashes.
Storage and Maintenance:
1. When the device is not in use, remove the batteries and store in a cool, dry place (0-40℃) and out of the reach of children;
2. Do not place or store the appliance in an area which has excessive heat or humidity;
3. Don't place or store your device in direct sunlight for prolonged periods;
4. Keep the protective cover on your unit when it's not in use;
5. Don't disassemble this device. It contains no user-serviceable parts.
1 x Callus Remover
2 x Grinding Roller
1 x Cleaning Brush
1 x Carring Sleeve
1 x User Manual
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The plus point is that it comes with extra rollers and a seperate skin remover that can also be used.
Top international reviews
My girlfriend refused to take care of her rough and tough feet UNTIL I ordered this and she stole it from me! Thankfully it comes with a spare head. She walks around barefoot a lot and the soles of her feel are really tough and like sandpaper. I'm so grateful I got this!
In her case it'll take a little while to go through all the years of abuse, in my case I had pretty great results after one session of trying it out. I'll attach my before and after of my first use...sorry and you're welcome! Not photoshopped I swear. I think it'll even out nicely with regular use.
Even after trying a couple things, like using fresh batteries, and using different amounts of pressure, it still doesn't do a good job.
It's nice that it comes with different tips, and also a carrying pouch. Just wish it worked better.
Norm from Florida