- Designed with a built-in liner, this customizable 2-in-1 short provides full athletic support and is available in three lengths
- This run short is crafted from a 4-way stretch woven fabric that is lightweight, soft, and moisture-wicking
- Liner is made from a breathable stretch fabric designed to optimize for both performance and comfort
- Features include multiple utility pockets, internal drawstring, and reflective elements
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 24.61 x 21.21 x 5.99 cm; 204 Grams
- Date First Available : 1 January 2020
- Manufacturer : Peak Velocity
- ASIN : B078X22GV6
- Item Model Number : A18BTS02
- Department : Men's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 56,131 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Please Peak Velocity; make the phone holder pocket 20% bigger. It would be an awesome running short if you do.
These shorts have compression tights inside, some people do not like that but it help me as it prevents the thighs from rubbing each other.
Very good material and it has been holding well so far.
The one I got in black is a little off color, I wish it were darker so it would combine easier with my running T-shirts.
The side pockets are Ok but I do not use them, hard to run with something there. There is a small pocket for the phone but unless you have a small size like iPhone 5S or something like that, it will not fit well. I put my driver’s license and a credit card there. That is something that can be fix on the next generation!
Get your next size up if you have muscular thighs...
Fit is good and the liner is medium. Not compression, but not baggy.
Liner pocket is too small for phone. Good for credit card or money and the back pocket is only big enough for a key fob. Front pockets not suitable for running, the stuff will fall out. If you are active after your run, you could carry keys wallet and phone in these pockets.
I will admit the drawstring is a little weird, but no different than a pair of Brooks that I have...
Dries quick and the grey pattern is subtle and could be worn as regular shorts.
Still cheaper than other name brand 2-in-1 shorts.