Peak Velocity Men's Build Your Own Brief Liner Run Short (Multiple Inseams)
- Designed with a built-in brief liner, this customizable 2-in-1 short provides full athletic support and is available in three lengths
- This run short is crafted from a 4-way stretch woven fabric that is lightweight, soft, and moisture-wicking
- Liner is made from a breathable stretch fabric designed to optimize for both performance and comfort
- Features include multiple utility pockets, internal drawstring, and reflective elements
- Satisfaction Guaranteed. If you're not completely satisfied at any time, for any reason, we will give you a full refund.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Since they are 11% spandex, the shorts are fully flexible and allow for full leg movements if you were doing core training, Hiit, or squats. I’ve noticed that these are quick-dry as well and that any sweat is quickly evaporated.
The pockets do not get in the way and are large enough to carry most of my items if needed. I liked the fact that there are no back pockets for zippers to impale into my skin.
They are honestly my new favorite workout shorts. I wear them everyday and they never get smelly. My only gripe is that there are no additional color options.
Other than that these things are rad. If you have a huge phone watch out tho
All in all, they are a very good value and do perform well but will not be a race day short for me. I haven't been able to find a race short I loved for less than $45 though.