Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Salicylic Acid Exfoliantfacial Exfoliant For Blackheads, Enlarged Pores, Wrinkles & Fine Lines, 4 oz Bottle
- GENTLE NON-ABRASIVE LEAVE-ON EXFOLIATOR: with 2% BHA (Beta hydroxy acid) to unclog & diminish enlarged pores, exfoliate dead skin cells, smooth wrinkles & brighten & even out skin tone. Combats redness, wrinkles, ageing, enlarged pores, & blackheads.
- Dramatically improves skin's texture for radiant youthful even-toned skin. Beta hydroxy acid (BHA also known as salicylic acid) mimics the natural exfoliation process of younger skin by helping it shed extra layers while unclogging and clearing pores.
- HYDRATE, BRIGHTEN & SMOOTH FINE LINES: Our unique, non-abrasive, leave-on exfoliant is gentle enough for daily use on all skin types. Exfoliates dead skin cells while clearing pores for a more even tone, plus it visibly reduces fine lines & wrinkles.
- Paula's Choice facial exfoliants are gentler on delicate skin of the face & neck than an abrasive face scrub, which can cause micro-tears. A BHA leave-on exfoliator delivers hydration & can exfoliate directly inside the pore & improve how the pore works.
- Look to Paula's Choice for highly effective skin care solutions for the face & body. Our full line of facial cleansers, exfoliators, toners, moisturisers, serums, eye creams, facial masks, sunscreens, body washes & more are made to care for every kind of skin.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Who We Are
Skin care visionary Paula Begoun founded our company with one goal—help women uncover the truth about skin care. Over 35 years ago, she set out to discover which products would actually transform skin’s appearance and health and which were just fluff. True to that legacy, Paula’s Choice Skincare formulates effective products rooted in scientific research and backed by real results.
Beauty Begins with Truth
Since 1995 we’ve been questioning ingredients, following the facts and standing up for the consumer, because you deserve products that work exactly as they claim to. We do the research and formulate smart, efficacious products that transform skin of all ages and types for the better.
Smart Beauty Philosophy
You deserve smart skin care choices—minus all the hype. Our philosophy? Smart Beauty. Because the products you use should work and be good for your skin, no exceptions. Our formulas are effective, safe and backed by cited research we share with you along the way.
Smart. Safe. Effective. Fragrance-free. Cruelty-free. Non-Irritating. Made in the USA.
Indications:SKIN PERFECTING 2% BHA Liquid is formulated for all skin types, but especially for those with signs of ageing and combination to oily skin prone to clogged pores and bumpy skin. Those allergic to aspirin (acetylsalicylate) should not use products containing salicylic acid (beta hydroxy acid).
Ingredients:Water (Aqua), Methylpropanediol (penetration enhancer/hydration), Butylene Glycol (penetration enhancer/hydration), Salicylic Acid (beta hydroxy acid/exfoliant), Polysorbate 20 (stabilizer), Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract (green tea/skin calming/antioxidant), Sodium Hydroxide (pH balancer), Tetrasodium EDTA (stabilizer), and other
Directions:Apply once or twice daily after cleansing and toning. Lightly soak a cotton pad and apply over the entire face, including the eye area (avoid the lower lash line and eyelids). Do not rinse. For daytime, follow with a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 15 or greater.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
3 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Most of the people reviewing this are using it incorrectly. It's an acid exfoliator. That means you should use it once a week, twice at the most (if your skin is oily and needs a lot of work.) It is not supposed to soak into your skin. You should keep feeling that greasy sensation until you wash it off. Also, it should never be used during the daytime. BHA, or salicylic acid, interacts terribly with the sun. If you absolutely must put it on in the morning, follow it up with heavy SPF, but I wouldn't do it.
This stuff is like anything else- it only works if you know how to do it properly.
After reading an article on the Paula's Choice website about who BHA's are great for, I seemed to fit the bill 100%. The first night I used it, my hyperpigmented, angry skin looked better already! I was so excited and thought it was gonna be amazing! I used it the next morning and my skin felt too tight during the day, almost like
How it does after too much sun, so I cut back to using it nightly instead. I do notice it leaves a sort of oily film, and anything oily scares me because it usually means instant breakout. Same thing happens to me with humidity. My skins sucks!!
A few days after I used it I started getting random, painful pimples in places I don't normally break out. I know about purging and hoped It was that, but I don't think it is anymore. I started getting one new blemish a day, and most were on either side of my nose (where I never break out) and a few on my cheeks, and the rest scattered around my forehead. I used this for about 2 weeks and then stopped because I can't take it anymore. We had a day of humidity here and that was it- my skin became a mess! So now I'm back to square one...I do think this product could be good for some people, but it is making my specific skin worse :(