- Boxed-product Weight: 617 g
- ASIN: B07N2DH232
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 5 February 2019
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
Paul Rubens Watercolor Paper Block, Premium Leather Cover Artist Quality Hot Pressed Paper for Watercolors and Wet Media Block, Acid Free & 100% Cotton, 10.63 x 7.68 inches, 140lb, 20 Sheets (Black)
|Price:||+ $12.84 Delivery|
- 🎨 Artists' quality Watercolor Block: 140lb, 300 GSM. Adopted made-in-Italy 100% cotton and acid-free paper, they won't become yellow and brittle over time.
- 🎨 Hot Pressed Watercolor Paper Pad: Its extremely smooth surface will be better for ink and watercolor combinations along with light sketch work, suitable for fine detail.
- 🎨 Leather Cover Watercolor Paper Block: Made from premium leather featuring a ruggedly smooth finish, the paper pad design is convenient if you do not want to stretch your watercolor paper and are handy to take on holiday or away on trips.
- 🎨 Size: 10.63 x 7.68 inches, 20 sheets included
- 🎨 Satisfaction Guaranteed: We prides ourselves on the high quality of our products, and customer satisfaction is very important to us, so contact us if you have any issues or are unhappy with the product and we will guarantee a resolution
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Colour: Block Cover | Size Name: 10.63" x 7.68"
Paul Rubens Professional Watercolor Paper
If you care about permanence or plan on using lots of scrubbing, scraping, taping, and masking techniques, these papers can take a beating.
Adopted 100% cotton, it is acid-free and designed to endure. It's easier to spray off an area that needs correction and its extremely smooth
surface is suitable for detailed work, ideal for both beginners and experienced painters.
Leather Cover Watercolor Paper Blocks
Engineered with a genuine leather cover that adds style and sophistication, it's an excellent unique gift for the person who loves watercolor
painting. Blocks are glued on all four sides, this allows you to paint on the top sheet without the need of taping down paper or using a board.
And the wet paint does not affect the paper underneath. You paint on the top sheet and then remove it with something dull (a plastic knife
or credit card works great) when you're finished to reveal the next clean sheet.
Length: 270mm (10.63 inch)
Width: 195mm (7.68 inch)
Height: 19mm (0.75 inch)
Weight: 616g (1.36 Pound)
1 * watercolor hot pressed paper pad (20 * watercolor hot pressed paper )
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The cover quality is pretty reasonable for the price. I will note however, that I don't understand the significant price difference between the pink and the black given the only difference being color. As I said elsewhere, the pink isn't an issue for me since it’s likely to be a rainbow of colors sooner than later.
I thought at first the block would be replaceable but I see it isn't designed for that really. I removed on star for this. For what I paid for this (and especially for the black one) I will reuse it even if it wasn't designed for that. I will just replace the block with another and use glue dots to hold it in place. Not as secure as the original block but with the elastic strap holding the cover down it should work just fine. I also haven't seen any replacement blocks available from Paul Rubens. Again, for me, not a big issue since 5x7 blocks are easy to come by.
First the paper isn’t completely smooth. There are dents and imprints in the paper.
Second the glue all around the paper seeps onto the front of the edges of the paper, if that makes any sense and it’s not easy peeling the pages up without ripping your painted.
I will just be using this to practice.