I love this book.
It is very informative and I loved reading it. The book is very practical and it takes us back to the various rituals and lifestyle habits that can be incorporated to our daily life in order to live a more harmonious, healthy and happy life.
Coming from the same culture as Maya Thiwari, the author shows a clear understanding about the various Ayurveda practices, ancient healing methods for mind, body and soul.
This is an amazing book that I would recommend to all mothers and daughters out there to read and reread.
Currently I am reading Women's Power to Heal: Through Inner Medicine by the same author.
- Paperback: 432 pages
- Publisher: Wellspring; Reprint edition (27 November 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0345434846
- ISBN-13: 978-0345434845
- Product Dimensions: 13.9 x 2.4 x 20.9 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 340 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 75,638 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)