The Parents' Survival Guide to Children, Technology and the Internet Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
The best device for reading, full stop. Learn more
'THE BEST ONLINE HEALTH AND SAFETY BOOK ON THE MARKET'
- Marsali S. Hancock, CEO & President, EP3 Foundation USA
'A MUST-READ FOR ANY PARENT WHO CARES ABOUT THE WELLBEING OF THEIR CHILDREN'
- Professor Donna Cross, The University of Western Australia, Telethon Kids Institute
'ENERGY, OPTIMISM AND CLEAR PRAGMATIC ADVICE, THE PARENTS' SURVIVAL GUIDE IS SIMPLY A MUST FOR ALL PARENTS'
- David Wright, Director, UK Safer Internet Centre
About the Author
Courtney Vowles has been a key member of the education team at Family Insights, an Australian cyber-safety platform for children, teens, parents and, most importantly, families. She has played a crucial role in creating world-class educational content for the company's Knowledge Centre and developed an in-depth understanding of online safety issues and the challenges they present to parents. --This text refers to the paperback edition.
- File Size : 28296 KB
- Word Wise : Enabled
- ASIN : B07K8Y1N4K
- Print Length : 273 pages
- Publisher : Wangle Technologies Ltd (7 November 2018)
- Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: 751,889 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews: