Parblo PR-01 Two-Finger Glove for Graphics Drawing Tablet Light Box Tracing Light Pad
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
- 💮A black glove with two fingers, specially designed for those artists who use graphic tablet/ Light Box/ Tracing Light Pad for their creation work.
- 💮Made of high elastic lycra fibre, it features great air permeability and strong tensile resistance, effectively improving the work efficiency.
- 💮Reduce the friction between your hand and the tablet surface, providing you with a comfortable feeling when drawing on a Graphics Monitor/ Tablet/ Light Box/ Tracing Light Pad.
- 💮Free size glove which can be used on both right and left hand.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
1. A black glove with two fingers, specially designed for those artists who use graphic tablet/ Light Box/ Tracing Light Pad for their creation work.
2. Made of high elastic lycra fibre, it features great air permeability and strong tensile resistance, effectively improving the work efficiency
3. Reduce the friction between your hand and the tablet surface, providing you with a comfortable feeling when drawing on a Graphics Monitor/ Tablet/ Light Box/ Tracing Light Pad.
4. Free size glove which can be used on both right and left hand.
1x Parblo PR-01 Two-Finger Anti-fouling Glove
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The glove however, means I don't have to semi-permanently modify the ipad with a tricky to stick cover and it retains that glossyness, brightness and sharpness. It also means that I don't get my side palm streaking over the screen. It's smooth now but not slippery.
Build quality wise I'm not really sure I could say at this point. I'm careful when I put it on and take it off. It's actually a single fabric piece sewn together at the base of the ring finger so that's the only weak point I could see being an issue. It's got elasticity in it too for when you've got long fingers. I'd say my hands are about average and the glove isn't too lose. Fingers also work on screen through glove.
Overall an insanely good purchase for the price if you're a glossy screen tablet artist. I feel weird not using it.
Overall it does what it says it does.
Top international reviews
First off the glove doesn’t fit. The image makes it seem skin tight which would have been ideal however once actually on you find that the fingers extend much too far while the wrist part is so tight it hurts after a short while of wear.
As well as this when drawing the seems of the glove tend to curl up into an uncomfortable ring of stretchy fabric which throws off the natural balance your hand has causing off centre and wobbly
Overall, I would definitely recommend cutting your losses and attempt to buy something more expensive that you know will actually do what it’s advertised to do.
I was going to send it back, but couldn`t be bothered to go though the hassle. Don`t buy if you have medium to large hands.
Ps. I have medium sized hands but it seems to fit bigger hands too.