Again this book highlights PTSD and how tough or great life can be being gay.
This is Benny and Mikeys story. And truly another great read.
Benny has always know his sexual preference and leaves for the military after being caught making out in his best friends kitchen.
After 2 tours and a less than honourable discharge Benny is struggling with life in general. But fate has a way of helping him.
Mikey moves on after his best friend just ups and leaves he meets and wonderful girl at college but get her pregnant only months into their relationship. Unfortunately he loses her to cancer when their daughter is only two.
After many years the two men meet a the Pride parade in an unexpecting situation.
Things go from there but like the other books in this series PTSD and other emotional issues on both parties plays a big role.
I won't say anymore don't want to give away to much information.
Would I recommend this book YES
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 6362 KB
- Print Length: 298 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1542944686
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Kelpie Press (20 January 2017)
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01NCL53OZ
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 20 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #200,219 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)