- Buy a selected textbook and get free expedited shipping. Offered by Amazon AU. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Panasonic EY75A8X57 Dual Voltage Cordless Impact Wrench
- High power, compact, highly durable. A tougher rubber helps avoid oil and solvent damage to grip areas. Equal torque in forward and reverse means speedy assembly and disassembly
- Dust and Water resistant level IP56 for optimum toughness. Level 5 – dust protected; Level 6 – protected against powerful water jets
- Dual voltage technology offers powerful performance with either a 14.4V or 18V battery. 18V 3.0Ah: speed and working capacity increase; 14.4V 4.2Ah: lightweight and compact; 18V 5.0Ah: maximum power
- Battery Pack & Charger not included. Suitable Battery Charger: EY0L82 and suitable Battery Pack: EY9L45B, EY9L52B, EY9L53B or EY9L54B are available for purchase separately
- Australian Manufacturer's Warranty Provided
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Frequently shopped for in related categories
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
High Power: 280Nm
The newly designed hammer mechanism ensures a compact yet highly durable unit. Tightens to M16 and pre-tightens to M20. Equal torque in forward or reverse means speedy assembly and disassembly.
Compact Body & Increased Housing Durability
The compact 143mm wide body makes for easy handling when working in tight spaces or when using longer sockets.
Bumper protection has been increased to reduce wear on housing surfaces, a tougher rubber helps avoid oil and solvent damage to grip areas and new metal battery contact liners for extra durability in serial use applications.
Dual Voltage for Better Versatility
Dual voltage technology offers powerful performance with either a 14.4V or 18V battery. A special dual voltage circuit detects the voltage of the attached battery pack and controls the current and voltage flows to the tool to ensure optimum performance.
Dual Voltage Technology
Over-discharged prevention: Senses over-discharge to avoid lasting cell damage or recharge problems.
Battery overheat protection sensor: Cuts power before the battery temperature rises.
Individual monitoring of battery cell voltage: Each cell monitored by sensor to ensure optimal discharge control.
Battery sensor: Flashing lamps indicates overheating battery. Battery is automatically reactivated when temperature drops.
Heat resistance layer technology: In cases where separator is damaged and abnormal heat is created, HRL acts to contain this heat, just like a Fire wall.
NNP technology: Panasonic’s own developed Nickel oxide material provides higher capacity and higher reliability.
No customer reviews
|5 star 100% (100%)||100%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|