|Model Name||Panasonic ErgoFit In-Ear Earbud Headphones RP-HJE120-KA (Matte Black) Dynamic Crystal Clear Sound, Ergonomic Comfort-Fit|
|Hardware Platform||MP3 Player, Smartphone|
|Special Features||Panasonic ErgoFit In-Ear Earbud Headphones RP-HJE120-K (Black) Dynamic Crystal Clear Sound, Ergonomic Comfort-Fit|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Headphones Form Factor||In Ear|
|Form Factor||In Ear|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Product Dimensions||9.14 x 17.15 x 8.26 cm; 40 Grams|
|Item Weight||40 g|
|Item Model Number||RP-HJE120-KA|
|Date First Available||1 October 2018|
Other Sellers on Amazon
FREE Delivery on first order. Details
Panasonic ErgoFit in-Ear Earbud Headphones RP-HJE120-KA (Matte Black) Dynamic Crystal-Clear Sound, Ergonomic Comfort-Fit
Enhance your purchase
|Model Name||Panasonic ErgoFit In-Ear Earbud Headphones RP-HJE120-KA (Matte Black) Dynamic Crystal Clear Sound, Ergonomic Comfort-Fit See more|
|Form factor||In Ear|
About this item
- Wired in ear headphones perfect for exercising; with 3 sets of ear pads (S/M/L), headphones stay in your ears while keeping surrounding noise out
- Ergo fit design for perfect fit ultra soft ERGOFIT in ear earbud headphones conform Instantly to your ears (S/M/L ear pads included for a perfect fit)
- Smartphone compatible Panasonic in ear headphones with integrated microphone and remote are compatible with Apple (iPhone/ iPod/ iPad), Android and Blackberry Audio devices
- In ear stereo Audio tonally balanced Audio with crisp highs and Deep low notes, plus wider frequency response and lively sound quality for recorded Audio
- Extended headphone cord long, 3. 6 Feet cord threads comfortably through clothing and bags making it easy to connect
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Panasonic RP-HJE120-KA ErgoFit In-Ear Earbuds Headphones are the perfect combination of style, comfort and most of all, high-quality sound. With three included sets of earpads (S/M/L), you’ll get a custom, comfortable fit that won’t slip out. Choose from five vivid color options with color-matching earbuds and cord to best complement your style and mood. Large 9mm drivers with neodymium magnets along with a wide frequency response and smart ergonomic fit deliver dynamic, crystal-clear sound while helping to keep out unwanted outside noise. The 3.6-feet cord threads comfortably through clothing and bags.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've been buying these since 2013 when living in Japan and never had issues with them.
This is my third pair, with the last two destroyed through carelessness.
Top reviews from other countries
Unfortunately, the latest batch is a completely different product. Either Panasonic started skimping on production or these are cheap counterfeits (more likely). I just plugged these into my electronic drum kit and literally could not hear the kick drum's bass sound at all. I thought my kit was messed up, but instead plugged in an older pair of these and noticed not only a clear rolling bass, but all of the sounds were much fuller and richer.
It's a shame that Amazon isn't doing anything about counterfeiting. The positive reviews here are outdated and worthless.
Still haven't found it, but, I've come to realize one very simple fact: convenience, comfort, and fit are more important than absolute audio quality. These buds nail that mix. They produce about 85% the sound quality as the best audio I've heard, and fit exactly right for my ears like truly nothing else on the market.
My previous go-tos were a pair of pricey earbuds with memory foam tips, and also "audiophile" Yuin PK1s that look like circa 1990 Gameboy earbuds.
And yet... the memory foam buds were also too bulky for the foam to make a difference to fit... the PK1s are phenomenal when they are seated JUST SO in your ear, but don't you dare move your head, and anything approaching workout use is laughable. High end open backed over-ear 600ohm requires-an-amp cans may sound great, but are completely impractical for day to day use and travel scenarios (unless you're "that guy/gal" - and please don't be).
So here's what I propose: forget the high end stuff and buy several pairs of these Panasonics. Throw one into your laptop/book bag, your purse/murse, your desk drawer... use and abuse them day in, day out. When they break, buy them again. They're cheap, and they work great.
- Good bass, curtailed highs... far from reference, but well suited to the modern pop musics the kids listen to these days
- Don't need a mic? You can save a few bucks and buy the HJE-120s instead
- Short-ish chord is great for mobile use, but when seated at a desk don't forget they're in your ears if you try to stand up (ouch)
- There's an audiophile term for when you can hear the wire moving and jostling about through the earbud. Can't remember what it is, but it applies to these
- Very, very, very good fit. Leads to good bass, good sound isolation, and you simply forget they're there and focus on the music instead
- Inline mic works! Surprisingly good quality in quiet environments, but clearly omnidirectional and prone to picking up ambient noise
The only good thing I can say about them is I actually liked the blue/teal colour they came in (making them easier to spot than all black items).