- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Pampers Swaddlers Diapers, Size 4, 120Count
|Price:||+ $70.41 Delivery|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||24 x 45.3 x 27.2 centimetres|
|Item weight||7.22 Pounds|
About this item
- 2x softer with up to 12 hours of protection (vs. The every-day-of-the-year brand)
- Heart Quilts provide our softest comfort ever, while pulling wetness and mess away
- Air Channels allows air to reach baby's skin to help keep them dry and comfortable
- Swaddlers wetness indicator lets you know when your baby might need a change
- Note: the expiration date is for Rewards not for the product
- Product Dimensions : 24 x 45.3 x 27.2 cm; 3.27 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 15 June 2019
- Manufacturer : Procter & Gamble
- ASIN : B07LFQ9CXC
- Item Model Number : PAMPERS
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
#1 Choice of hospitals, Nurses and Parents* (hospitals: based on hospital sales data; nurses: vs. Other hospital brands, among those with a preference; parents: based on retail sales)
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Considero deberían tener una barrera de bloqueo en la parte posterior porque he tenido escurrimientos en esa zona. Huggies la tiene y funciona perfecto
Reviewed in the United States on 30 October 2020
My first child wore Pampers Swaddlers up to size 5.
We now have a second child (another girl) who is 5 months now. Since she was born, we just went ahead and let her wore Pampers Swaddlers as well.
Based on experience as a parent, I found the Pampers Swaddlers diapers are a bit pricey compared to other brands, but they can also be "affordable" if I watch for coupons and deals from manufacture. There are rebates sometimes as well.
I found the Pampers Swaddlers are very good in leak proof absorbing the urine from my baby. They, however are not good when leak proof the poops. We had a few incidents which poops leaked out all over our baby daughters. We thought they wore the wrong size, so we bumped up a larger size. Still, we had poops leaked out all over.