- Save 10% each on eligible products compliments of Amazon Family (amazon.com.au/family) offered by Amazon AU when you purchase 1 or more. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Pampers Baby-Dry Nappies Size 4 Toddler (9kg-14kg), 174 Nappies, Monthly Pack
- World #1 nappies brand*
- Up to 12 hours of overnight dryness
- An Extra Dry-Layer to help distribute wetness evenly and keep it away from baby's skin
- A soft like cotton top layer next to baby's skin (does not contain cotton)
- Stretchy sides provide a comfortable fit for great overnight leakage protection
- * P&G calculation based on Nielsen sales information December 2016 - November 2017
Size: Size 4 (9-15kg) | Unit Count: 174
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Air channels for dry bottoms with Pampers baby-dry nappies
As a parent you understand the importance of fresh air against your baby’s skin, which is why you may like to let your baby have some nappy-free time during the day. Pampers baby-dry nappies create space for air to flow freely inside the nappy, giving your baby that fresh air feeling. With up to 12 hours of Breathable Dryness, your baby’s bottom stays dry throughout the night for a comfortable sleep.
In the spotlight
Create space for air to flow freely inside the nappy for breathable dryness overnight.
Helps distribute wetness evenly throughout the nappy and keep it away from baby’s skin.
Absorbent Micro Pearls
An absorbent core with Micro Pearls to lock away wetness. For up to 12 hours.
Safety WarningTo avoid danger of suffocation and/or strangulation, keep all packaging material away from babies and children.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
28 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Not very absorbent, really thin and don't really do the job.