Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.


Loading recommendations for you

Adding to Cart...

Added to Cart

Not Added

Item is in your Cart

View Cart

Not Added

There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Please try again later.
We do not have any recommendations at this time
Continue shopping

Palmini - Gluten Free Low Carb Linguine Pasta - 12 oz.

3.7 out of 5 stars 2,383 ratings

Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.

Have a question?

Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews

There was a problem completing your request. Please try your search again later.
All Product Information Customer Q&A's Customer Reviews

Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.

Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.

Please enter a question.


Product details

  • Package Dimensions : 21.8 x 11.5 x 3.8 cm; 4 Grams
  • Date First Available : 15 May 2019
  • Manufacturer : Palmini
  • ASIN : B07HY13T1M
  • Manufacturer reference : PAL200P
  • Customer Reviews:
    3.7 out of 5 stars 2,383 ratings

Important information

Ingredients:

Palmini - Gluten Free Low Carb Linguine Pasta - 12 oz. NutritionFacts Serving Size: 75g Servings Per Container: 2.5 Amount Per Serving %DV Calories 20 Total Fat 0g 0% Saturated Fat 0g 0% Trans Fat 0g Sodium 140mg 6% Total Carbohydrate 4g 1% Dietary Fiber 2g 7% Total Sugars 0g Includes 0g Added Sugars 0% Protein 2g 4% *Daily Value Not Established.†Percent

Legal Disclaimer:

Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.

Product description

Palmini - Gluten Free Low Carb Linguine Pasta - 12 oz. Not only does it look like pasta, but it can also taste like pasta! Palmini is a pasta substitute made 100% out of a natural plant known as Hearts of Palm. Due to its high content of water, a serving of Palmini contains only 20 calories and 4g of carbs. Replace pasta altogether with Palmini and start enjoying a healthier lifestyle. 20


Customer Questions & Answers