- Product Dimensions: 35.6 x 73.7 x 111.8 cm ; 494 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 540 g
- Item Model Number: 688334025991
- ASIN: B01DU3XJ4C
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 24 January 2018
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $21.87 Delivery
Pacsafe Slingsafe LX300 Anti-Theft Backpack, Black (Black) - 688334025991
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Simple and unstructured backpack with anti-theft features; perfect for keeping belongings close and safe on city or travel inspired occasions
- Lightweight, hidden exomesh slashguard stainless steel wire mesh embedded into fabric helps protect against slash-and-run theft
- RFIDsafe blocking material built into a pocket helps protect ID’s and credit cards from hacker scanning
- On the end of the wire-embedded Dyneema straps the bag can be secured to a fixture with the turn and lock hook to help prevent cut-and-run theft
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Slingsafe LX300 from Pacsafe is the perfect anti-theft backpack for any city or travel inspired occasion. Simple and unstructured, the pack has a variety of anti-theft features built into it to help keep belongings safe.
The bag’s fabric is embedded with eXomesh Slashguard, a stainless steel wire mesh that protects your gear from a quick slash-and-run theft. The Turn and Lock Security Hook allows you to secure the bag to a fixture for added security, and the ultra-strong wire-imbedded Dyneema webbing straps help prevent cut-and-run theft. The RFIDsafe blocking pocket helps prevent your data (such as from e-passports, credit cards, and key cards) from falling into the wrong hands, while the smart zipper security makes it difficult for pickpockets to quickly access the front and main pockets.
The padded backpack straps provide extra comfort when carrying heavier loads. Weighing just 16 ounces, the Slingsafe LX300 has a laptop sleeve compatible for a 15-inch laptop, and leaves plenty of room to organize your daily essentials.
Pacsafe is all about secure mobility. With a wide range of stylish adventure backpacks, everyday bags, women’s bags, camera bags, luggage, and travel accessories, Pacsafe lets you unpack the stress of protecting your gear, and instead, pack peace of mind.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
There is a hidden clip/lobster claw(?) which allows you to quickly secure the large zipper in addition to the "lockable kissable zip sliders" which allow you to lock the zippers with a TSA lock (not my phrase, pulled it from the PacSafe site).
There are several inner pockets, one of which has been advertised to fit a 15" Macbook I believe. While I do not intend to carry my laptop with me it does fit my 8.5 x 11 inch sketchbook nicely. (Also, I'm a Windows user. *cues unintended brand war*)
I felt that looking on the original site sold me on this backpack more than Amazon did, but I end up purchasing through Amazon. I highly suggest looking at pacsafe.com to better understand the features this product offers (though I did try to include some photos to help potential buyers).
I'm buying it for a trip I will be taking in a few months so I can follow up performance-wise then, but for now I love it for the comfort, amount of space & peace of mind this item offers me!
1. The exomesh only runs on the small pocket and not the big pocket.
2. The main pocket zipper locks are really bad and akward to lock. I believe this is caused by the zippers having the 'kissable locks' to add an actual lock to them. This causes the zippers not to be flush, making the whole locking system lumpy (see pics, this is how it will actually look to people when you have it locked).
3. The zipper locks don't hide (you can't pull it out, it's just there). This makes the lock visible and I don't like that.