- Product Dimensions: 7.6 x 24.1 x 29.2 cm ; 499 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 572 g
- Item Model Number: 30420
- ASIN: B017BPMS3I
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 30 November 2017
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ $7.41 delivery
Pacsafe Metrosafe LS200 Anti-Theft Shoulder Bag, Black
|Price:||$90.90 + $25.82 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Sturdy, roomy shoulder bag with anti-theft technologies and organizational options; ideal for adventures abroad or your daily commute
- Lightweight, hidden eXomesh Slashguard stainless steel wire mesh embedded into fabric helps protect against slash-and-run theft
- Lockabout Security Clip and smart zipper security provide multiple layers of protection and lockdown points for zippers to help prevent pickpockets
- RFIDsafe blocking material built into a pocket in the main compartment helps protect IDs and credit cards from hacker scanning
- Padded organisation for electronics and also has Key / Wallet D-ring. Dimensions:9.44" H x 14.56" W x 3.93" D
Amazon Global Store
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The revamped Metrosafe LS200 Anti-Theft Shoulder Bag from Pacsafe stays true to its classic design heritage, while providing functionality and seamlessly integrated security technology.
The bag's fabric is embedded with eXomesh slash guard, a lightweight flexible, stainless steel wire mesh that protects your gear from a quick slash-and-run theft. Flexible, stainless steel wire runs through the adjustable Carrysafe slash guard shoulder strap to help prevent slashers from slicing through and running off with your gear, while the Turn & Lock Security Hook attaches the bag to a fixture for added security. The Lockabout Security Clip and Smart Zipper Security provide multiple layers of protection and lockdown points for zippers to help protect against pickpockets. The rfidsafe blocking pocket helps prevent your data (such as from e-passports, credit cards, and key cards) from falling into the wrong hands.
Additional Metrosafe LS200 features include zippered main and front pockets with organization for cards, phone and passport, an iPad compatible sleeve, two side pockets, and an adjustable shoulder strap. It holds a volume of 7-liters and weighs just 1.2 pounds.
Pacsafe keeps travelers one step ahead of the game by keeping their gear secure from opportunistic thieves with a wide range of stylish adventure backpacks, leisure bags, urban bags, women's bags, and camera bags, as well as luggage and travel accessories.
From the manufacturer
The Metrosafe LS200 anti-theft shoulder bag, available in three colors.
Providing Piece of Mind for Travelers for over 20 Years
Pacsafe Anti-Theft Advantage.
Founded by two Australian globetrotters in 1998. Their own experiences and those of other travelers convinced them of the need for no-nonsense travel security. Ever since, Pacsafe has been creating the world’s most secure anti-theft travel gear.
Pacsafe Metrosafe LS200
Providing Piece of Mind for Travelers for over 20 Years
Stroll your favorite city or backroad with our best-selling Metrosafe LS200 having piece of mind knowing your items are secure. With everyday features: room for a 10-inch tablet in its own padded sleeve, a wallet, phone, notebook, headphones and more, Pacsafe Anti-Theft features include: protected with Lock-a=Bout smart zipper security, eXomesh slashguard technology, RFID Blocking pocket and more. Carry your essentials while feeling at ease. Safe Travels!
- Lock-a-bout Security Clip - Lock down point for zippers helps protect against pickpockets
- Smart Zipper Security - Zip pullers attach to discreet hooks to deter pickpockets
- Carrysafe Slashguard Straps - Wire-reinforced straps help prevent slash and run theft
- Turn & Lock Security Hooks - Attach the bag strap to a secure fixture to avoid snatch and run theft
- eXomesh Slashguards - Hidden stainless steel wire mesh helps protect against slash & run theft
- RFIDsafe Blocking Pocket - RFID blocking material (10MHz – 3GHz) helps prevent electronic identity theft
- Interior padded 10" tablet pocket, 2 external water bottle or umbrella pockets
Room for Your Gear
The roomy main compartment includes a protective sleeve for a full-sized tablet and an RFID-protected pocket to help prevent hackers from stealing your personal information
Quick Access Front Pocket
The zippered front compartment provides organization for your glasses, phone, tickets, keys, and other small items.
Comfortable, Adjustable Strap
The adjustable Carrysafe shoulder strap ensures a comfortable fit with a fit range of 13.4 to 29.5 inches.
The Carrysafe strap is also embedded with stainless steel wire to help prevent bag slashers from running off with your gear.
RFIDsafe Blocking Pockets and Material
Pacsafe's award-winning RFIDsafe blocking material helps block out virtually all transmissions between 10 MHz to 3 GHz, which covers the radio frequency used in e-passports, credit cards, ID cards, and key cards.
Pacsafe Anti-Theft Advantage
20 Years of Innovation
At the heart of every innovative Pacsafe product is one clear purpose — to watch your back while you travel, so you can focus on having fun and doing more. Pacsafe helps keep you one step ahead of the game by keeping your gear secure from opportunistic thieves with a variety of anti-theft technologies integrated into its travel bags.
Bag slashers often like to target outside fabric panels of bags (front, bottom, or side), which cause valuables to fall out and into the palm of their hands.
Pacsafe's eXomesh Slashguard is a lightweight flexible, stainless steel wire mesh that's built into (and concealed) in the most commonly vulnerable areas of bag, helping to protect your gear from a quick slash-and-run theft.
eXomesh Slashguards - Hidden stainless steel wire mesh helps protect against slash & run theft
Carrysafe Slashguard Straps - Wire-reinforced straps help prevent slash and run theft
Lock-a-bout Security Clip - Lock down point for zippers helps protect against pickpockets
Turn & Lock Security Hooks - Attach the bag strap to a secure fixture to avoid snatch and run theft
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The zipper opening to access the main compartment is tight. Again, not a problem on my GII model. Lastly, the RFID pocket has been placed inside the main compartment instead of in the outer, smaller, more accessible zippered compartment making it less inconvenient to access a passport and wallet in the RFID secured area.
My biggest complaint, however, had to do with my pre sales question by email to Pacsafe asking if my Surface would fit comfortably inside the main compartment. I provided the actual dimensions to Pacsafe. The response I received simply stated the interior dimensions that were already available on the web. Note that Pacsafe does provide this fit information about Apple products and the products can actually be searched based on which laptop/tablet will fit. Maybe not a big deal, except that the surface, which is 2-3 mm smaller than the stated interior dimensions came no where near fitting inside the main compartment. Even trying to force the tablet into the compartment,l there was no way possible to make the bag close. My conclusion is that the interior dimensions appear to be measured based on the outer fabric level, not including the actual padded interior, i.e., the interior padding, mesh skeleton, etc., all eat into their stated interior dimensions quite substantially. I Pacsafe never responded to my followup email. My conclusion: they simply have too many products so that their sales/customer service people cannot possibly *know* all of them well.
Bottom line: IT'S A GO-BACK
The various security measures, as well as the tough build, mean that it's a rather heavy bag for its size, but not uncomfortably so.
I have only three criticisms of it:
1. Most pockets are little more than big bags. It would be sooooo convenient if they contained more internal pockets, subdivisions, pen holders, key ring hooks, and so on. As it stands, you pretty much can only dump your things inside this bag, with little organization.
2. The huge flap that covers the front-most pocket is dead weight -- it contains no pockets whatsoever. Many bags of this form factor take advantage of such flaps to add both outward- and inward-facing pockets, which is very convenient.
3. The side pockets, which fold out when the user wishes to use them, could be a fair bit wider. They could also be closed with velcro, rather than a button snap which requires two hands and looking directly at the relevant part of the bag.
Still, an outstanding bag.
All the different pockets were helpful in keeping my travel documents and other items (lip balm, tissues, sunscreen, bug lotion, etc) organized. The inside pocket was big enough for me to roll up and store my lightweight rain jacket, a long-sleeve technical shirt and other items and the pouches on the sides are the perfect size for a water bottle. If you have your own reusable water bottle, you will want to make sure it's about the same circumference as a plastic one. I liked that the locking zipper features gave me some peace of mind. Most of the time I didn't use them, but there were other times we were in more crowded areas that I definitely locked everything to be on the safe side.
I'm very impressed with the quality. I had thought to buy 2, pick 1 and return the other. We are keeping them both.