- ProFoam: PUMA's lightweight, high-rebound EVA midsole solution provides instant cushioning and a responsive ride
- Bootie Construction- Inspired by boxing shoes for easy on/off wear.
- Textile Upper- Lightweight upper for quick, agile movements.
- Rubber Medial and Lateral Wrap-Ups- Provide stability and support.
- Boxing Inspired Webbing Wraps- Guarantees tight traction for strong lateral and heel support.
- Lace Closure System with a Lace Through Midfoot- Locks the midfoot in place for a secure, supportive fit.
- Outsole with zoned rubber for lightweight feel
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
Puma Jaab XT
The all-new JaabXT is inspired by the grit and grace of boxing. It’s a multi-purpose cross trainer built for high intensity workouts, and it’s got style. It’s really a one-two punch. You can train hard in the gym and look good while you do it.
The new Jaab XT keeps you balanced and agile. It’s a versatile training shoe inspired by the grit of boxing and built for intense workouts. It can handle whatever you throw at it; speed bag training, burpees, tire-flipping, suicides; whatever it is, you can do it harder and faster in Jaab XT. And, you’ll look good while you do it
Energy Return: Hybrid combines two of Puma’s most innovative technologies - Ignite foam and energy beads.
Comfort: Profoam provides instant cushion, is lightweight, and has high rebound.
Support: Boxing-inspired webbing's for strong lateral and heel support. Jaab XT
Review this product
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Perfect condition and look exactly like the pictures, material is flawless and delivery is earlier than expected.
Over all very impressed with these shoes but a little bummed they were too small for my feet.