- Dry-cell: Highly functional materials draw sweat away from your skin and help keep you dry and comfortable during exercise
- Thermo-R+: adaptive dynamic thermoregulation which provides optimal temperature management
- A dual phase-change print is strategically placed at pulse points to adapt to skin temperature to regulate the micro climate between the wearer's skin and fabric
- An indicator on wearer's bottom left shows blue when heat is absorbed from the body during activity and shows orange when heat is released during cool down to always stay at optimal body temperature
- Flatlock stitching for less friction and higher comfort
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
With so many features packed in, this tee could almost do your workout for you. Almost. Designed to help you maintain optimal body temperature while you train, this top has PUMA's adaptive, thermoregulation “Thermo-R+" tech built in, and an indicator on the bottom left turns blue when heat is absorbed during activity and orange when heat is released during a cool down. Skin is kept dry thanks to PUMA's dryCELL function that draws moisture away while you move.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|