- Pulse XT is more dynamic than any women's shoe we've created. It's faster. It's more flexible. It's ready to push limits
- This lightweight trainer is ideal for all high intensity workouts for both indoor and outdoor use
- The modern upper is breathable while providing a sleek look including a crystalized glitter rubber outsole and premium materials with gold details
- Ariaprene construction for exceptional breathability, comfort, stretch, and fit
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
6 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Love the gold metal on the laces, and the glitter sole (which is only seen when literally turning them over, doesnt run up the sides etc).
Not sure how long they'll last, i expect where the toe and sole meet will go pretty soon.
They run narrow, I'm an 8 in the puma baskets which is perfect, but an 8 in these is a little snug on the sides. Will probably relax in a few days.
I'm glad I bought these on sale, and also used a gift card. Definitely wouldn't pay full rrp for them.
Will use only for light days at the gym and maybe shopping.
- I love the design!
- The first few times I used them, they were too small for me! My feet would hurt after only an hour. This was really surprising considering I usually wear a size 9. I've ordered shoes in this size online before and haven't had this problem.
- I used them once after it had just rained and slipped! I wasn't even running, just walking.
- Overall, for $60, this is a pretty good product.