PULUP Organic Natural Virgin Coconut Oil (500 ml)
|Price:||$9.00 ($1.80 /100 ml)|
Enhance your purchase
|Item volume||500 Millilitres|
|Net content volume||500 Millilitres|
|Plant or animal product type||Olive, Coconut|
About this item
- Excellent as a cooking and frying oil.
- Alternative for vegetable oils, olive oil or butter.
- Certified Organic by the Control Union of The Netherlands.
- No added artificial colours, flavours, preservatives, additives or chemicals.
- Contains lauric acid - antibacterial and antiviral properties
Buy it with
Certified Organic Natural Virgin Coconut Oil, raw and cold-pressed made from white coconut flesh, from ethically sourced Sri Lankan (Ceylon) Coconuts. Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is an excellent cooking and frying oil that can also be used for salad dressings as an alternative for vegetable oils, olive oil, fats or butter. The manufacturer of PULUP Organic Natural Virgin Coconut Oil is a family business that, strives to maintain highest quality standards at every stage of the production process by adhering to internationally accredited ISO 22000 food safety principles. Organic Virgin Coconut oil solidifies below 24 degrees centigrade, and will turn to liquid state in warm temperatures, visibly transparent and has a fresh fragrance.