- Free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU when you purchase select textbooks. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Castle Panic Dark Titan Board Game
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Dark Titan has arrived! Are you prepared? The second expansion to Castle Panic is available now!
- Players must stand together more than ever as The Dark Titan Agranok returns from banishment seeking vengeance.
- He will lay seige to your Castle with help from new Monsters, such as the Dark Sorceress, Elite Monsters, and a Boom Troll.
- 1-6 Players | 60 Min Play Time | Ages 12+
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Frequently shopped for in related categories
|5 star 64% (64%)||64%|
|4 star 19% (19%)||19%|
|3 star 8% (8%)||8%|
|2 star 2% (2%)||2%|
|1 star 6% (6%)||6%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
If you like castle panic, but think it could use a bit more of a challenge then this is well worth the money.
The box it comes in is low quality, but you should be able to fit everything in the box for the base game, even if you have both expansions.
The only thing that was disappointing was that the box was quite mangled when it arrived having been packed in soft packaging. Thankfully everything inside the box was fine, but I was definitely worried based on the condition of the box. I ended up transferring everything to the castle panic box because the box was in such poor condition for storing.
*The Agranok boss monster can be adjusted to a variety of difficulty levels. As always, start off low and see what you're up against...*
Also, unfortunately, I'm not the only one who received a package that was pretty hammered. I've just sorted the pieces into a separate bag and put them in the main C.P. box. Makes for a smaller storage and ease of access, but if this were meant as a gift, I'd be pretty miffed.
For the 10-12ish bucks that this costs, I'd definitely recommend this if you're a fan of C.P. If you don't have the "Wizard's Tower" expansion, I highly recommend that one as well! Thanks for reading...