PREMIUM Siberian Pine Nut Oil - 8,5oz/250ml. Organic, Extra Virgin, Cold Press. Ringing Cedars of Russia Kin Domain's Gold Collection. Produced in Kin’s Eco Settlement, Siberia, Russia.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Dear Ladies and Gentlemen, We are glad to represent the only one premium grade, genuine cedar nut oil, made in Kin’s Domain Space of Love. This is 100% natural and pure, extra virgin cedar nut oil cold pressed by wooden presses out of organic, wild harvested, only white cedar nuts; first press only. No additives, No preservatives, No other ingredients. The freshness is preserved by refrigerated storage and priority mail delivery. The products are shipped to USA warehouse by air every two months
- Ringing Cedars of Russia Company is happy to introduce you the family who makes the Siberian cedar nut oil in their own Space of Love in Kin's Domain - "Sunny Meadow". Our family consists of four persons: Eugen, the head of the family; Nadezhda, his constant and faithful support; and Anna and Dimitry, their two talented and intelligent children. For us the Kin’s Domain is a Space of Love and a living environment. Kin’s Domain produces for us healing air, water, and food.
- With its abundance, it guarantees our family self-sufficiency, and provides the opportunity and time to engage in creative activities. And the very creation of the domain is already our joint creative venture, in which we all participate, and each reveals ourselves in our own way. Now, as we set up our domain, we feel completely that we are overflowing with wonderful bright feelings; we want to bestow our love on everyone. When you are in Kin’s domain, you enjoy life as deep as possible.
- Living at the Kin’s Domain - in the Space of Love - we understand simple truth that we want to create the best quality products. We considered all advices from Anastasia and created powerful Cedar products. We pick only cedar cones which fall naturally from the trees, thus ensuring that only ripe cones are selected. Cones are then manually shelled with the help of wooden shell-removers. Nut kernels are separated from their shells using wooden rollers and pressed by wooden press.
- Cedar nut oil is stored in special glass containers and packed in our Kin’s Domain using unique technology to avoid any contact with metal. The whole process is strictly supervised to ensure it complies with all sanitary requirements. Packaging includes premium, medicinal grade plastic cap and medicinal grade brown glass bottle made in Germany, decorated with 24 karat yellow gold. It is a 100% natural product with strong healing powers. Enjoy the world’s best cedar products from Kin’s Domain!
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 21.5 x 8.8 x 5.6 cm; 500 Grams
- Date First Available : 14 May 2019
- Manufacturer : RINGING CEDARS OF RUSSIA
- ASIN : B07FDSSJV1
- Manufacturer reference : AU_250_RCR
Best Sellers Rank:
18,902 in Pantry Food & Drinks (See Top 100 in Pantry Food & Drinks)
- 2,630 in Cooking Ingredients
- Customer Reviews:
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The brand name "THE RINGING CEDARS OF RUSSIA" stands for business integrity, decency and the highest possible quality of product. All products marketed under this brand name convey the primordial power of Nature and the warmth of our hearts. We offer: A variety of high-quality cedar products, including cedar nuts, cedar flour and cedar nut oil. Huge plantations of cedar trees grow in the Siberian taiga, said to be the ecologically purest area of the world. The virgin forest of the taiga has never been treated with any chemicals or artificial fertilisation, nor abused by agricultural machines. Cedar nuts (the seeds of the cedar tree) take two years to mature, during which time the tree accumulates a huge volume of positive cosmic energy. Crops of nuts are harvested manually by people lovingly devoted to this task, working in a pleasant environment without undue haste to create unique products full of positive energy reflecting the infinite powers of Nature. Specific preparations include: We pick only cedar cones which fall naturally from the trees, thus ensuring that only ripe cones are selected. We always avoid hitting the trees to shake unripe cedar cones down (as happens with some other commercial operations) — a practice which causes the nuts to lose their healing power. Cones are then manually shelled with the help of wooden shell-removers. Nut centres are separated from their shells using wooden rollers. Cedar nut oil marketed under our brand name is obtained by the cold-pressure method, using manual wooden oil-presses. Cedar nut oil is then stored in special containers and packed in a Kin Domain "Sunny Meadow" located near Tomsk city using unique technology to avoid any contact with metal. The whole process is strictly supervised to ensure it complies with all sanitary requirements.
100% natural, Cold-pressed, Extra Virgin Siberian Cedar Nut Oil, 100% natural, Extra Virgin Cedar Resin Oil.
Take it internally. 1 teaspoon before meal. 3 times per day. For children before 12, half of teaspoon before meal. 3 times per day.