POKER2 Black Cherry MX Clear
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
About this item
- ▼ Mechanical keyboard with Cherry MX Red Switches (Linear): A linear, lighter but does not have tactile bump and audible click found comparing with Cherry MX Blue switches. Cherry MX Red is ideal for gaming where the low articulation force and linear path allow for quick successive key presses. Typing with Cherry MX Red switches is similar to browns, though it does lack tactile feedback and It is always the best preference for gamers.
- ▼ Compact Design & USB Type-C: The New Poker II is a true 60% mechanical keyboard with real-time macro programming. iKBC removed all the non-essential keys and shifted their functionality to another layer within the keyboard, the keyboard has 3 fully programmable layers. The result is a compact, aesthetically pleasing and highly functional keyboard. The New Poker II also features a new USB Type-C connector, it is ready to be plugged in the most recent computers and displays.
- ▼ No Sacrifice: Even though the New Poker II is 40% smaller than a normal keyboard, nothing has been sacrificed in the shrinking process. The extra keys like arrow keys and the function row are accessible on a secondary function layer. Hold down the Fn key and "3" becomes "F3", hold down Fn key and "A" becomes "left arrow" etc.
- ▼ Unlimited Customization: This keyboard is fully programmable via hardware so no software is needed, just plug it in and start building macros. Since all of the programming happens on the keyboard, you can plug it into any computer and take your custom layouts wherever you go, all settings are saved on the onboard memory.
- ▼ Cherry MX Switches: For a unique and enjoyable typing experience iKBC has equipped the New Poker II with Cherry MX Switches, available in Clear, Red, Black, Brown and Blue. Cherry MX switches ensure the system for up to 50 million operations, so your keyboard will never let you down.
- Package Dimensions : 34.8 x 13.21 x 6.1 cm; 907 Grams
- Date First Available : 22 March 2019
- Manufacturer : IKBC
- ASIN : B07RHW7VMN
- Item Model Number : POKER2
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
New and Improved Poker II Mechanical keyboard
A true 60% mechanical keyboard with real-time macro programming, the iKBC Poker II is compact and highly functional. The new Poker II has legends situated in the top left of each keycap, and it comes outfitted with the latest USB-C connection, which also makes it compatible with the latest Mac computers. iKBC Poker II mechancial keyboard offers three layers of programmability. The plate-mounted PCB lends the entire system to easy modification and repair. Fully programmable keys give you endless customization without installing additional software. Build macros, switch key locations, and rest assured your settings are saved to the onboard memory.
Cherry MX Switches
For typing experience iKBC has equipped the New Poker II with Cherry MX Switches, available in Red, Black, Brown and Blue. The New Poker II mechanical keyboard features full N-key rollover and PBT keycaps.
6 DIP switches on the back:
The DIP switches number 1 and 2 to switch between the different layouts (Qwerty, Dvorak, Colemak and Workman).
The DIP switch number 3 to change Fn and Pn positions.
The DIP switch number 4 to turns on the arrow keys on left Shift / Fn / Pn / Ctrl.
The DIP switch number 5 to switches Capslock / left Ctrl.
The DIP switch number 6 to switches Win / Alt.
Model Name: iKBC New Poker II
LED Color: No
Mechanical Switch: Cherry MX
Keyboard Case Color: Black
Keycap Material: PBT
Print On Keycap: Laser Engraved
Keycap Font Position: Top, Center and Side
Case Design: Detachable USB Cable and 3-Way Routing System
Media Keys: Yes
Primary interface: USB Type C
Windows compatible: Yes
Mac compatible: Yes
6 additional keycaps in blue, red, and green (for alt, ctrl, and shift)
Type-C to Type-C Cable
USB-A to Type-C Cable
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
5 star review for the quality of the board, but I do have to note that the product shipped to me with no cables, something that made it useless to me until they were replaced. Not sure where they went, but iKBC were very helpful and graciously sent me replacements as fast as they could, which I appreciate. I feel like an incomplete product would subtract a star, but the customer service I got when I contacted them boosted it up +1 again so my 5/5 stands :-)
Very nice typing feeling.
I wish I could move the Fn key for more naturel move when using 2nd functions, but I guess I'm getting used to it. Overall, really happy with this product.
Per quello che costa, consigliatissima.
Reviewed in Italy on 7 August 2018
Per quello che costa, consigliatissima.