PIDAY Women's Under The Bump Cotton Maternity Hipsters Panties Multi Pack
Enhance your purchase
- 95% cotton, 5% spandex, 100% cotton gusset. Natural combed cotton fabric with good stretch, soft underside, comfortable, breathable.
- Low rise maternity panties featuring with moderate full coverage fit perfectly under the bump without pressure, rolling and slipping
- We choose 100% cotton gusset fabric for babies' and your health. White gusset is easy for detection of any body discharges
- V shape low rise waistband design 360 fits you.
- It includes 5-pack. There is also two-pack to be chosen. Please take attention to the size choose.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
PIDAY Womens Low Waist Maternity Briefs Under the Pump Belly Support Cotton Panties (5-Pack)
PIDAY is a US trademark that is devoted to clothes with its quality guarantee, unique packaging and product features.
White lining design
under the bump without slipping or rolling
Generous back coverage
5*pack maternity panties
It is CN Size. There is 1-3cm differences due to manual measurement.
There might be slight colour deviation due to different display.
- Item Weight : 31.75 Grams
- Date First Available : 7 June 2016
- ASIN : B07K1JWQWN
- Item Model Number : pidaypanty002
- Department : Women's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 103,781 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #70 in Maternity Underwear
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I have some old Hanes underwear that remind me of these in material and cut, but obviously the front is different. These, however, don't make me feel like I'm wearing granny panties, and I can feel sexy in them, as well as comfortable. They're definitely my new go-to everyday underwear.
The statements about pantylines are false, however. These show just as much as any other underwear. Yes, they're "full coverage" on the rear, but you can definitely still see lines that you'd be able to see in any other situation.
Since I'm freaking pregnant, I don't personally care that much about what lines are showing, and will probably buy more of these. These are definitely items I wish I would have bought a lot sooner.