- Product Dimensions: 4.3 x 4.3 x 1.5 cm ; 150 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 499 g
- ASIN: B07QY78Z2N
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 18 April 2019
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
PETFON Pet GPS Tracker(iOS ONLY), Real-Time Tracking Device,No Monthly fee, APP Control for Dogs
- 🐕REAL-TIME TRACKING,NO MONTHLY FEE:Petfon GPS tracker combines GPS, WiFi, bluetooth, and long distance wireless technologies for accurate real-time positioning. The small, durable and waterproof device allows you to track your pet's activity and pinpoint his location in real time. Petfon GPS tracker is not based on cellular networks. It works anywhere even without cellular coverage. Thus it is free of any service fee or monthly fee.
- 🐕EASY TO USE,LONG DISTANCE TRACKING: The mobile app of Petfon GPS Tracker is easy to install and intuitive to use. Just download the Petfon app and follow the instructions. The entire setup process only takes minutes. With the app, you can view your pet's activities and pinpoint his location at any time. The embedded high-gain, laser carving antenna amplifies signal making it capable of tracking up to 0.65 miles in downtown/dense space and 3.5 miles in an open environment.
- 🐕GEOFENCING,MULTICOLOR ALERT,CUSTOMIZABLE VOICE COMMAND: With Petfon GPS tracker You can define a safe area around your pet's location and get notified instantly if your pet leaves that area. You can also activate the colorful lights on the GPS tracker (which can be attached to your current collar) to locate your pet more easily in dim light or at night time. Voice commands can be recorded and stored on the tracker to communicate with your pets remotely.
- 🐕RAINPROOF,LONG STANDBY TIME: The Petfon GPS tracker is small and durable (1.65 IN* 1.65 IN* 0.7 IN). The waterproof feature enables it to work in wet weather. Petfon GPS Tracker's battery can last up to 8-16 hours and comes with a compact charging station. It can recharge the device multiple times, which is essential for great activities that span a couple of days when you are off the grid.
- 🐕GUARANTEE:Petfon GPS Tracker includes a 30-day money back guarantee plus a one-year limited warranty. NOTE:The Petfon GPS Tracker is optimized to let you track your pet during walks - it is not indicated for indoor tracking or remote monitoring. Tracking may not accurate in these conditions (the same as all uses of GPS).
Size: GPS TRACKER
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
After trying All the others FINALLY I have one that actually tracks REAL TIME which is Most important. It gives you precise location. The Mobile app is much nicer that any other. Whistle was a joke compared to this. I forget how many I've sent back. This one uses cell towers but you don't need to buy a separate SIM for it. It's completely water resistant. Smaller than Whistle too. So far I'm very happy. I can see where my dog is at all times. We like to go camp in the dunes and it’s very scary to know your dog can wonder away and get lost so fast. It’s happened to me. Luckily I was able to find my dog. Now with this pet tracker it adds piece of mind.
I was excited about this product because my dog likes to run the neighborhood and we live in a rural wooded area.
So far I’m disappointed that the tracker seems to loose connection super easily. It’s done it while I’ve been in my house with the receiver and outside while I’ve still got eyes on my dog. I’m not sure why it is loosing connection. The device is fully charged.
UPDATE: I almost returned, but I really wanted it to work for our situation. I've decided to keep it because after shrinking the safety zone around our house, it seems to work better. The receiver wouldn't loose connection with the tracker before my dog went out of the "Geo-fence". Our house is situated in the middle of 15 wooded acres and our dog is allowed to go outside without being on a leash or inside a fenced in area. He sometimes would wander off and visit neighbors and be back before I knew he was even gone. So basically I wanted something to allow me to be a lazy dog owner (guilty).
By shrinking the geo-fence around my house, the app was able to notify me when he roamed beyond the safety zone. I went outside and pushed the button to activate the recording I made on the tracker and my dog came running! The tracker and receiver did disconnect a couple times when he went to lie under our greenhouse to get out of the heat (he's a husky mix) his favorite napping spot. Also, I was also able to put the receiver outside on the porch railing and have my phone inside with me, the bluetooth connection didn't seem to have trouble staying connected. I also think this would work great when going on hikes with him too.
UPDATE 9/23/19: NOT waterproof. We went on kayaking on the river and my dog swam with the tracker attached to his collar. We tried to position it on the top of his neck, but he must have gone under enough to get the tracker wet. Unfortunately, the tracker has stopped working even after drying out. So far I've been unable to reach the company to get a replacement tracker. I was able to contact Petfon tech support with no trouble and was able to purchase a new tracker.
The device is slightly bigger than I would have liked, but my cat doesn’t seem bothered by it.
It picks up the signal 80percent of time, but then it goes offline( red dot), which I assume because my cat got under a deck or something.
When it works, it’s fantastic! I saw that my cat was on route to home, and it said he was at my home, so I opened the door to garage and here he just walked into the garage!
I like how it shows its daily trails. It gives me a peace of mind to know where my cat is about. He was a stray, and is happiest when he is getting some free time outside. I’ve been looking for/using other tracking devices and this one is the best so far!
To companay: you gotta update the app to add a cat. Currently my cat is registered as a beagle and it’s not fair.