- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
PET N PET Poop Bags 24 Rolls/360 Bags Dog Waste Bags Unscented Leak-Proof Easy Tear-Off
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||PET N PET|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||19.1 x 6.9 x 13 centimetres|
|Item weight||1.54 Pounds|
|Unit count||24 Count|
About this item
- Eco friendly: 100% oxo-biodegradable, complys with ASTM D695-04
- Heavy duty and never leak, with enough space for tying a secure knot
- Unique tear perforations and "open" arrow, easy to tear off and detach from the roll
- Widely used in not only dog bags but puppy pads, food scraps, travel diaper bags, handbags, car doors and pockets, scooping cat litter poop
- 24 Rolls / 360 Bags, poop bags are unscented and durable
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 19.05 x 6.86 x 12.95 cm; 698.53 Grams
- Date First Available : 11 July 2018
- Manufacturer : E-GREEN AUS
- ASIN : B018DX9J6G
- Manufacturer reference : 11093964
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
PET N PET
PET N PET - Be A Part Of Sustainable Living!
Make poop pickup easy and clean wherever you go with Pet N Pet Dog Waste Pick-up Bags !!
This refill pack comes with either 360 bags (24 rolls) ,so you can make sure that you’re always prepared for every walk
PET N PET Dog Poog Bags comes with a special "open" design is easy to tear off.
These durable, leakproof bags complys with EPI Additive (ASTM D6954) to offer a more green way to dispose of dog waste.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Bags breakdown after about 3 years so if you're environmentally conscious they're ok but there's better options out there if you're will to pay a premium.