- Product Dimensions: 21.2 x 17.2 x 23.4 cm ; 2.21 Kg
- Boxed-product Weight: 2.6 Kg
- Item Model Number: 394885
- ASIN: B07K9VNH64
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 8 November 2018
- Customer Reviews:
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 148 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
Pedigree Dentastix Large Dog Dental Treats, 56 Count
- Contains fifty six (56) Pedigree Dentastix Large Dog Treats
- Unique x-shape and gently abrasive texture reduces tartar build up by up to 80%
- Dentastix dog chews are scientifically proven to help reduce tartar build up when fed daily - Cleans hard to reach teeth and supports gum health
- The combination of special texture and active ingredients is what makes Pedigree Dentastix dog chews effective
- Dog dental treats that are low in fat, with no added sugar and free from artificial colours and flavours
Flavour Name: Large Dog | Size: 56 Count
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
PEDIGREE DENTASTIX Large Dog
Dogs use their mouth for everything, so having healthy teeth and gums is absolutely essential for them to be the best version of themselves. Yet 4 out of 5 dogs over the age of 3 years suffer from gum disease, which can slow them down as well as lead to vet's treatment.
With the help of vets and nutritionists at Waltham Centre for Pet Nutrition, PEDIGREE has developed a range of tasty dog chews that reduce plaque and tartar build-up, helping to lower the risk of gum disease.
PEDIGREE DENTASTIX are uniquely X shaped dental sticks that are scientifically proven to help reduce tartar build-up by up to 80%, when fed daily. PEDIGREE DENTASTIX are designed to be chewed for long enough to be effective, with a gently abrasive texture and active ingredients that help to reduce the build-up of plaque and tartar.
Advanced Oral Care
Reduce tartar build-up by up to 80%*
Dentastix dog chews are scientifically proven to help reduce tartar build up when fed daily. Cleans hard to reach teeth and supports gum health.
*Based on the results of 6 efficacy trials evaluated by Waltham from 2002 – 2016
Gently abrasive texture
The combination of special texture and active ingredients is what makes Pedigree Dentastix dog chews effective.
Low in fat and no added sugar
Dog treats that are low in fat, with no added sugar and free from artificial colours and flavours.
|DENTASTIX||Pedigree Dentastix TWICE WEEKLY||Pedigree Dry Dog Food|
|Dog Size||Large 25 Kg+||Large 25 Kg+||Adult|
|Key Benefit||Dental treat||Dental treat||Complete & balanced food|
|Developed with the help of vets and nutritionists at the Waltham Centre for Pet Nutrition||✓||✓||✓|
|Usage Information||Daily Oral care||Twice Weekly Oral care||Oral care, digestion, skin & coat|
Ingredients:Cereals, humectants, derivatives of vegetable origin, animal and animal by-products (derived from chicken and/or pork), minerals, vegetable protein extracts, flavours and preservatives
Directions:FEEDING GUIDE: Feed 1 stick per day. Not suitable for puppies under 4 months. Intended for occassional or supplemental feeding. Fresh drinking water should always be available. Use within 14 days of opening.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Excellent value especially with PRIME. I got my annual PRIME membership costs back in the first month.