PBfit All-Natural Chocolate Peanut Butter Powder, Produced by BetterBody Foods, 227g (8oz)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Product detailsSize:8 oz
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 11 x 11 x 11 cm; 226.8 Grams
- Date First Available : 31 March 2020
- ASIN : B00OAV9HW2
- Item Model Number : 81189
Best Sellers Rank:
827 in Pantry Food & Drinks (See Top 100 in Pantry Food & Drinks)
- 9 in Nut Spreads
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
PBfit RECIPES! Go on then, give them a go!
Peanut Butter Banana + Superfood Protein Boost Shake
Ingredients: 16oz. Milk of choice, 5 Tbsp Chocolate PBfit, 1 Tbsp Organic Agave, 1/2 banana, 1 scoop Organic Superfood Blend, Ice.
1. Blend all ingredients together.
Makes 2 servings
4 Ingredient PBfit Protein Bites
Ingredients: 1 1/2 c. Quick Oats, 3/4 c. Pre-mixed Chocolate PBfit, 1/4 c. Honey, handful or 2 of mini chocolate chips.
1. Mix first 3 ingredients together until well incorporated. 2. Mix in the mini chocolate chips. 3. Scoop out mixture in small spoonfuls and form into balls. 4. Enjoy immediately or store in the fridge.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
Ingredients: 1/3c. greek yogurt, 1/2c. rolled oats, 3/4c. unsweetened milk of choice, 1/2 tsp. vanilla, 2 Tbsp Chocolate PBfit, 2 Tbsp.Organic Cacao, pinch of salt, 1-2 Tbsp Agave
1. Whisk together all ingredients in a bowl, spoon mixture into jars with tight fitting lid. Close and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, but best if overnight.
**Leading chocolate nut spreads have approximately 190-200 calories and 11-12g fat compared to 70 calories and 2g fat in Chocolate PBfit per prepared 32g (16g dry) serving.**