PBfit All-Natural Chocolate Peanut Butter Powder, Powdered Peanut Spread from Real Roasted Pressed Peanuts and Cocoa, 5g of Protein (30 oz.)
|Price:||$23.43 ($2.76 /100 g)|
Enhance your purchase
|Ingredients||Peanuts, Cane Sugar, Cocoa and Salt|
|Item weight||30 Ounces|
|Package weight||0.98 Kilograms|
About this item
- SAME GREAT TASTE: PBfit All-Natural Chocolate Peanut Butter Powder uses premium cocoa to give you the chocolate you crave & the protein you need. It beats hazelnut & chocolate nut spreads with 82% less fat & 1/3 the calories of other chocolate nut spreads.
- PROTEIN POWER: With 5g of protein in one serving of Chocolate PBfit, you can get a boost of protein right before your workout at the gym. Try adding it to the protein powder you already use or use it in your morning smoothie for a delicious protein boost. Great for men and women.
- SIMPLE INGREDIENTS: Chocolate PBfit is made with 4 simple ingredients: peanuts, cane sugar, cocoa, and salt. Did we mention it's all-natural and gluten-free? It’s just pure, delicious, peanut butter, and cocoa flavor in a low-fat powder.
- DELICIOUSNESS DEFINED: BetterBody Foods is committed to using foods made with natural ingredients you can pronounce. Our Chocolate PBfit is gluten-free, dairy-free, and soy-free but not taste-free because even healthy people have taste buds.
- BLEND, BAKE, OR SHAKE: When it comes to the uses for Chocolate PBfit, the possibilities are endless! Mix into baked goods like bread, pancakes, waffles, and cookies to add a great chocolatey peanut butter flavor. You can also blend it into breakfast smoothies and other drinks for a tasty, low-fat protein boost after the gym! Great for men and women!
Buy it with
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 17.7 x 12.8 x 12.6 cm; 850.49 Grams
- Date First Available : 5 July 2017
- Manufacturer : PBfit
- ASIN : B01772DE74
Best Sellers Rank:
4,059 in Pantry Food & Drinks (See Top 100 in Pantry Food & Drinks)
- 27 in Nut Spreads
- Customer Reviews:
People go nuts for PBfit Chocolate and here’s why: they don’t expect it to taste as good as regular peanut butter. So when it does, and it’s got that velvety chocolate note too, they get super excited, even a bit obsessed. Imagine snacking on chocolate peanut butter that’s about one-third the calories and 82% less fat than other chocolate nut spreads. That means guilt-free smoothies, chocolate peanut butter dips, oatmeal — you get the idea. It’s your new non-guilty pleasure. BetterBody Foods PBfit Chocolate is made by gently roasting peanuts, and then pressing the peanuts to extract the majority of the oil from those peanuts. This process reduces the unnecessary fats that are found in regular peanut butter, but it still leaves a delicious, low-fat peanut butter powder that is chock full of flavor. We then add premium cocoa to give you the chocolate peanut butter flavor you crave. It beats other hazelnut and chocolate nut spreads by miles! For a low-fat chocolate peanut butter spread, mix 2 tablespoons of dry PBfit Chocolate with 1.5 tablespoons of water. As a powder, it blends easily when making post-workout smoothies, pancakes, waffles, and breakfast shakes of all kinds! PBfit Chocolate is packaged at BetterBody Foods' world headquarters in Lindon, Utah.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I had tried a competitors brand a couple years ago, but for such a small quantity, the price was ridiculous. But for the novelty, I tried it a couple times. I loved the chocolate flavor. Rich, and very central to its flavor palette. I was lucky to hit or miss it at Big Lots locally.
Last fall, I was in my local Sams club, and found PBfit in plain peanut butter. I immediately shrugged it off as a store brand. But grabbed it anyway.
I'm not the biggest peanut butter fan, but liked the idea of adding it to chocolate protein shakes, or controlling the consistency of the product. Plus it was less than $10 at Sams!
Doing a random search online, I discovered BetterBody Foods, and that they indeed did make a chocolate version. Since I couldn't find it locally, I decided to try Amazon.
I thought this version, compared to what I bought at Sams was WAY overpriced. With tax, I paid almost $17.00 for basically the same thing.
Because it wasn't near chocolatey enough. Especially compared to the other brand.
I did eventually go through the entire container, and then switched back to the cheaper plain version. The taste between the two was almost imperceptible.
While, overall I LOVE the product, for its low calorie - high protein boost, I can't say I would pay almost double for the convenience of having it shipped to my house, and the chocolate flavor not being what I expected.
BB Foods and Amazon - bring this product down to a more reasonable price level, and I'll gladly order it every 1-2 months.