we purchased this for a birthday party for a 2 year old and it worked out just fine.
1) understand that this is a STRING PULL pinata NOT a HITTING pinata - the way it works is that ALL the kids line up UNDER the pinata and grab a string, then when they all pull together the bottom rips open and the candy falls out. So long as you understand that and that's what you are wanting then this is a nice buy.
2) You have to add the candy (which I would prefer to do anyway) and it holds quite a bit
3) there 15-16 strings which is plenty for a typical kids party
4) the candy comes out very easily and being that all the kids are under it when it drops it makes for a nice rush HOWEVER keep in mind that if you have really little ones this could be a bit dangerous so be sure to monitor
5) the benefit of not bashing it is that you get to keep the nice Paw Patrol pictures on the sides if you so choose because they are still intact
Complete the party decorating for a little one's big celebration with this PAW Patrol Happy Birthday Letter Banner. This bright PAW Patrol Banner is blue and red and features PAW Patrol characters like Chase, Rubble, Skye, and Marshall adorning the cut out letters spelling "Happy Birthday." This jointed banner is easy to hang on the walls, over doorways and archways, or across a central table to brighten up a PAW Patrol birthday party.