|Manufacturer reference||PAMASE-Valve Adapter|
|Package Dimensions||16.7 x 15.6 x 2.7 cm; 91 Grams|
PAMASE Inflatable SUP Pump Valve Adapter Set- Standard Schrader Air Valve Adapter with Valve Installation Tool and Nozzle Air Pump Converter for Kayaking, Surfboard,Inflatable Bed
|Price:||+ $8.31 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- What you will receive: 1 piece of inflatable pump valve adapter,1 piece of valve installation tool,1 piece of nozzle air pump converter.The inflation nozzle can be used to connect the valve adapter and the inflation pump,valve installation tool can remove the valve push rod to get as much air as possible.
- High quality material: The valve adapter made of copper and rubber materials,nozzle air pump converter made of copper. These two materials are quite sturdy and durable,can be used for a long time.
- Size: Inflatable pump valve adapter:3.36*7.56cm; Valve installation tool total length 11cm,upper part 4.5cm; Nozzle air pump converter: wide head1.7cm, thin head 0.9cm, total length 4.5cm. They are Suitable for a variety of vehicle-mounted air pumps.
- Two methods of use: Not only the inflatable valve adapter can be directly connected to the inflatable pump, but also can be indirectly connected to the inflation pump through the conversion of the tire inflation nozzle.
- Works great: It works great, could hold down the pin, and prevents back flow of air so you can get the right pressure. It will be a Indispensable accessories of your inflatable pontoon boat.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Valve adapter installation and use steps:
1.Remove the protective cap on the valve adapter,connected with nozzle air pump converter
2.Connect the conversion nozzle to the car air pump
3.Tighten the joint after connection to prevent loosening
4.Open the air valve and insert the air nozzle to tighten clockwise
5.Turn on the car air pump switch to inflate
6.The air pump has a pressure of about 1 Bar, please inflate with the air pressure recommended by the surfboard manufacturer