PAC TL-PTG2 Tone Generator and Speaker Polarity Tester with RCA Cable Tester
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Tone Generator and Speaker Polarity Tester
- Perfect for safely troubleshooting and testing audio systems
- Output range of 0-8 volts at a variable 13 to 10,000Hz tone
- 9V Speaker popper for visually testing speaker connection polarity
- Includes RCA and alligator clips for connection
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : Yes
- Product Dimensions : 19.05 x 16.51 x 5.08 cm; 113.4 Grams
- Date First Available : 15 February 2018
- Manufacturer : AAMP of America
- ASIN : B0072LHMME
- Item Model Number : TL-PTG2
- Best Sellers Rank: 77,938 in Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Home Improvement)
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Perfect for safely troubleshooting and testing audio systems. Offers an output range of 0-8 volts at a variable 13 to 10,000Hz tone for setting system levels, checking speaker x-over points, verifying connections and general trouble shooting. The TL-PTG2 also has a 9v speaker popper for visually testing speaker connection polarity. Connections can be made via supplied RCA or alligator clips. It features an auto shutoff for extended battery life. It is a very small size, making it easy for hand held use and is also designed with rotary control knobs for easy tone and level adjustments.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Mexico on 21 January 2020